AW Lake is a corporate from United States of America that sell some product such as Positive Displacement Meters, Turbine Flow Meters, Tricor Coriolis Flow Meter, Lake Variable Area Flow Meter, Lake Paddle Wheel Flow Meter “Flow Stat”, Monitor&Controllers. One of the product that comes from the categories of Positive Displacement Meters is JV-CG Positive Displacement Meter.
JV-CG Positive Displacement Meter
The JV-CG Positive Displacement Spur Gear Flow Meter is ideal for highly accurate metering of non-lubricating, small-particle fluids of medium to high viscosity, including paints, adhesives, sealants, and resins.
It is economical and reliable with the ability to maintain consistent accuracy (±0.5% of reading) despite changing viscosity conditions. The JV-CG Positive Displacement Meter can be used in systems requiring bi-directional flow measurement and it is available in six flow ranges, from .001 to 20 GPM.
Great for metering non-lubricating, small-particle fluids of medium to high viscosity. These include paints, adhesives, sealants, and resins. JV-CG Positive Displacement Meter series meter bodies and gears are constructed of stainless steel. Shafts and bearings are made of strong tungsten carbide.
The result is long lasting service and precision operation. Sophisticated sensors provide highly accurate fluid monitoring. Sensor choices are frequency output or analog output, including fiber optic and intrinsically safe models.
- Economical & Reliable: This meter has the ability to maintain consistent accuracy despite changing viscosity conditions, with accuracy of ±0.5% of reading.
- Rugged Construction: The flow meter and gears are manufactured from stainless steel with tungsten carbide shafts and bearings.
- Flexible: Meter may be used in applications requiring bidirectional flow, and is offered in five different flow ranges (.003 to 20 GPM).
- Output Options: Sensors available include frequency output, analog output, fiber optic and intrinsically safe models.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% of reading
- Flow ranges from 0.001 GPM to 20 GPM
- Pressure rating up to 5000 PSI
- Available in six flow ranges
- Stainless steel construction
- Non-intrusive pulse, mA, and voltage-output sensors
- Bi-directional flow capabilities
Measuring Accuracy: ± 0.5% over 10:1 turn down with 30cP fluid
Repeatability: ± 0.1%
Flow Measuring Ranges:
- 0.001 to 0.25 gpm
- 0.003 to 0.5 gpm
- 0.01 to 1.0 gpm
- 0.02 to 2.0 gpm
- 0.1 to 7.0 gpm
- 0.1 to 20 gpm
Maximum Operating Pressure: up to 5,000 psi
Maximum Fluid Temperature: Depends on sensor used, refer to sensor technical guide
Ports: NPT; BSPP available – specify upon ordering
Download Data Sheet: JV-CG Positive Displacement Meter