Kem Kuppers HM AC Turbine Flow Meters (AC for Autoclave Engineers connections) is used to measure continuous and discontinuous flow rates with very high operating pressures. They are mainly used for low viscosity, lubrication and non-lubrication media. They are particularly suitable for low viscosity liquids, such as water, emulsions, additives and inhibitors.
Only high-grade steels that even withstand corrosive liquids are used in the production of turbine flow meters. Combined with the use of tungsten carbide bearings, the HM AC guarantees optimum measurement accuracy and an extremely long service life even under the toughest application conditions.
The combination of various turbine wheel dimensions and blade geometries allows a wide range of sizes that can cover a huge measuring range. This makes the HM AC ideal for a variety of applications in the field of metering as well as for monitoring and dosing.
Short response times, very dynamic performance and high measurement accuracy ensure accurate regulation and control of flow rates in the most demanding applications.
For applications in hazardous areas, we offer intrinsically safe sensors and amplifiers with Ex protection in accordance with ATEX, IECEx, CSA and other standards. Additional certifications such as EAC (TR-CU) are available.
Kem Kuppers HM AC Applications
- Process monitoring
- Consumption measurement
- High measuring accuracy up to ±0.1 %1)
- Exceptional repeatability of ±0.05 %
- Operating pressure up to 1,400 bar [20,305 psi]
- Short response times (from 5 ms)
- Robust tungsten carbide sleeve bearing
- High-quality materials
- No welds or solder joints
- Medium temperature: -40 °C up to +150 °C [-40 °F up to +302 °F]
- Measuring Accuracy ±0.1 %5)
- Repeatability ±0.05 % (under the same conditions)
- Linearity ±1 % of actual flow (viscosity = 1 mm²/s)
- Viscosity Range 0.8 up to 30 mm²/s
- Measuring Span
Extended: on request
Housing: as per DIN 1.3980
Wheels: as per 1.4460 [AISI 329]
Bearing: Tungsten carbide sleeve bearing
- Medium Temperature -40 °C up to +150 °C [-40°F up to +302 °F]
- Dimensions See dimensional drawing (page 4)
Download Datasheet: HM AC Series Kem Kuppers Turbine Flow Meters