The KOBOLD Messring GmbH is one of the leading international instrumentation engineering enterprises specialized on monitoring, measuring and regulating the physical quantities of flow through, pressure, level and temperature.
- Kobold All Metal Flow Switches DSS : The flow switches model DSS operate on the suspended float principle, however not with a tapering measuring tube, but with a cylindrical float and a slotted conical nozzle.
- Kobold SMO and SMW Displacer Flowmeter / Switch : The KOBOLD flowmeters and switches models SMW-.. and SMO-.. operate in the same way as the flowmeter model SMV-…
- Kobold SMN Displacer Flow Switch : The KOBOLD model SMN flow switch is used when extremely low flow switch points are required together with minimum pressure loss at high flow rates.
- Kobold VKP Viscosity Compensated Flowmeter / Switch : The KOBOLD plastic flowmeters model VKP operate on a special suspended float principle with cylindrical measuring tube and spring-loaded float with orifice.
- Kobold VKG Viscosity Compensated Flowmeter / Switch : The KOBOLD flowmeters and switches model VKG have a spring-loaded float, which slides within a cylindrical measuring tube and has an integral orifice which is believed to be unique.
- Kobold VKM Vicositiy Compensated Flowmeter/Switch : The flowmeters and switches model VKM have a springloaded float, which slides within a cylindrical measuring tube and has an integral orifice which is believed to be unique.
- Kobold Polysulfone PPS Paddle Switch : The flow monitor PPS is a flow monitor for nominal pipe sizes greater than NW 32. Fluid flow (regardless of direction) deflects the paddle and over an eccentric moves a magnet holder fitted to a permanent magnet.
- Kobold LPS-P Paddle Flow Switch-Air : The monitored air stream acts on the paddle and over a mechanism actuates the dust-proof microswitch that signals whether the set min. or max. volume of air flows.
- Kobold TSK Flap Flowmeter / Switch : The Kobold flap flowmeter type TSK is suitable for flow measurement of liquid products in pipes. The special advantage is that it can be used for all directions of flow.