The KOBOLD Messring GmbH is one of the leading international instrumentation engineering enterprises specialized on monitoring, measuring and regulating the physical quantities of flow through, pressure, level and temperature.
- Kobold DRS Turbine Wheel Flow Meter/Monitor : KOBOLD model DRS flowmeters are used for measuring and monitoring liquids. Due to its compact construction the mini turbine is suitable for use with machines with minimum available space.
- Kobold TUR Turbine Wheel : There are four kinds of TUR turbine wheel, such as: TUR-1, TUR-2..M, TUR-2..C3, TUR 2..K
- Kobold DPE Turbine Wheel Flow Meter : The KOBOLD flowmeter model DPE is used for measuring and monitoring liquids. The device works according the well-known blade wheel principle.
- Kobold DRB Turbine Wheel Flowmeter : The KOBOLD flowmeter model DRB is used for measuring and monitoring liquids. The device works according the well-known blade wheel principle.
- Kobold TUV Turbine Wheel Flowmeter : The TUV model turbines are based on the principle of the Woltmann rotating vane meter.
- Kobold SFL Low Volume Turbine Wheel Flowmeter : The model SFL low volume flow meter is particularly suitable for service with liquids free from solids.
- Kobold DOT Turbine Wheel Flowmeter/Monitor : The turbine flowmeter model DOT consists of a helically shaped turbine rotor supported in two tungsten carbide bearings, the rotor being solid ferritic stainless steel of a grade compatible with the metered liquid, all contained within a housing of non-magnetic stainless steel.
- Kobold PEL-L Turbine Wheel-Low Volume : The sensor principle based on a Pelton water wheel is remarkable for its high reliability – proven over more than ten years of service.