Kofloc RK120X Multiple Rotameter is a multiple flow meter with a needle valve that is made by combining several types of flow meter for controlling various flows in a laboratory. It is designed based on the RK1200, a flow meter with a precision needle valve, and has been verified to have outstanding reliability.
Kofloc RK120X Multiple Rotameter Features
- Multiple control of two to four flowmeters
Two to four flow meters can be attached to one unit to permit the control of various gases in various flow ranges.
- Various flow ranges
The flow meter can measure a variety of flows ranging from the very small flow of full-scale 5 ML/MIN to 20 L/MIN.
- High-precision measurement and controlThis flow meter is designed based on the precision flow meter RK1200 and permits control of very small flow and high-precision measurement (FS ±2%).
- Control of multiple components
- Multiple range control
- Flow control in laboratories
Kofloc RK120X Multiple Rotameter Specification
|Fluids||Air,N2,O2,H2,He,Ar,CO2 (Calibration with actual gas)
For other gases, please consult us regarding conversion conditions or calibration with the actual gas to be used.
|Flow range||From 0.5–5 ML/MIN to 2–20 L/MIN
(Refer to the Capacity Table on page 55.)
|Accuracy||FS ±2% (Measurement point)
* Optional: FS ±1% (Measurement point)
|Available scale||10:1 * Optional 20:1|
|Tapered tube||Pyrex®, glass|
|Packing||FKM * Option (1)||NBR|
|Float||Pyrex, SUS316, glass|
|Protective cover||Acrylic resin|
|Connection||Rc 1/4 (Standard), Rc 1/8 (Optional)|
- Option (1): Fluorocarbon resin, Kalrez, Perfluoro, etc.
for further please contact us, email@example.com