Table of Contents
Diesel engine Fire Pump Controllers
Firetrol FTA1100J fire pump controllers combined automatic and manual Mark IIXG based diesel engine fire pump controllers are intended for starting and monitoring fire pump diesel engines. They are suitable for use with both mechanical and electronic type engines.
The controller is available for 12 or 24-volt negative ground systems, using lead-acid or Nickel-Cadmium batteries. The controller monitors, displays and records fire pump system information.
Firetrol fire pump controllers Firetrol FTA1100J series are listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc., in accordance with UL218, Standard for Fire Pump Controllers, CSA, Standard for Industrial Control Equipment (cUL), and approved by Factory Mutual.
Firetrol FTA1100J fire pump controllers are built to meet or exceed the requirements of the approving authorities as well as NEMA and the latest editions of NFPA 20, Installation of Centrifugal Fire Pumps, and NFPA 70, National Electrical Code.
- Starting Method: Diesel Engine
- Motor Horsepower: N/A
- Operating Voltage: 110V – 240V single phase
- Battery Voltage: 12 or 24 Volt Neg. Ground
- Battery Type: Lead Acid or Ni-Cad
- AC Line and Battery Circuit Breakers
- Manual Crank Push-Buttons
- Common User Interface Across Product Lines
- USB Host Controller
- Weekly Test Timer
- Smart Battery Chargers
- Electronic Engine Compatibility
- Electronic Control Module (ECM) Monitoring
- Adjustable Battery Chargers
- PLD Engine Compatibility
- Modbus Connectivity
Others Articles :
- Firetrol FTA200A Alarm Panel & Fire Pump Controllers
- Firetrol Battery charger
- Firetrol Fire Pump Controller