OBL Blackline XRN Series is the first compact hydraulic diaphragm pump with an integrated safety valve. This solution combines the simplicity and cost-effectiveness of the spring return with the advantages of the hydraulic diaphragm, using an innovative mechanically actuated oil replenishing system, representing the ideal solution also for process applications.
The very small dimensions and the integration of a safety valve contribute to reducing the costs of construction and operation of the installation and to increase its intrinsic safety.
OBL Blackline XRN Series Specifications
- Flow rate from 0,6 to 105 l/h (0,13 to 23 gph)
- Working pressure up to 40 barg or 580 psi
- Cataphoresis coated aluminum enclosure for greater corrosion resistance
- AISI 316, PVC, PVDF liquid end
- Manual stroke length adjustment, electronic actuator available
- Low energy consumption (0,18 kW – 0,24hp motor)
- Reduced footprint (180 x 250mm – 7” x 10”) and weight (15Kgs – 33 lbs)
Electric Actuactor Characteristics
- IP 66 standard
- 115/230V – 1 – 50/60 Hz
- 4-20 mA feedback signal
- Manual emergency override
- Anticondensation heather (on demand)
- External automatic/manual selector (on demand)
- Flow-rate limiter (Q.max trimmer) allows to reduce the pump signal) up to 50% of the nameplate rated capacity.
The flowrate is adjusted according to following input signal :
- 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 20-4 mA and 0-10 V
- Pulses (0÷2 Hz – 0÷30 Hz)
- RS 485 communication protocol
- Profibus DP-V0
Download Data Sheet : OBL Blackline XRN Series