OBL Blackline R Series Plunger Metering Pumps are ideal for dosing chemicals at high pressure with unsurpassed precision. A specific design allows for dosing high-viscous chemicals at high temperatures while granting steady accuracy and great reliability. Ideal for industrial applications that requires dosing of glue, emulsion, coating agents, oils and greases and many other chemicals.
OBL Blackline R Series Specifications
- Flow rate from 0,8 to 1.000 l/h (0,17 to 220 gph) in simplex configuration, also available in multiplex configuration
- Working pressure up to 100 barg or 1.450 psi
- Cataphoresis coated aluminum enclosure for greater corrosion resistance
- Capable of handling high viscosity (55.000 cps) and high temperature chemicals (90°C)
- Manual stroke length adjustment, electronic actuator available
- Available with PRO electronic actuator
- 2% accuracy over a 100:1 turndown ratio
- NEW: EC 1935/2004 “Food Contact Regulation” configuration available
OBL Blackline R Series Feature & Benefits
Single valves only available
Very cost-effective solution and operating economy. Plunger lip seal (OBL design) available in three different materials to meet all dosing requirements. Guarantees absence of leakage even in the dosage of solids in suspension. Suitable for fluid dosing in temperature: +40°C for all types of seals. Plunger lip seal (OBL design) not adjustable. Suitable for working pressure up to 10 bar.
Double valves available
High dosing accuracy. Plunger pumphead with gland nut. Adjustable plunger packing. Adjustable plunger packing. Longer working cycle and shorter down time for maintenance. PTFE plunger packing rings with “V” profile (Chevron type).
Suitable for dosing high-temperature fluid:
- AISI-316L pumphead: +90°C;
- PVC pumphead: +40°C
- Extra length pump head with extended KEVLAR reinforced PTFE braid.
- Suitable for working pressure up to max 100 bar.
Download Datasheet : OBL Blackline R Series