The Paragob PBS series submersible borehole pump is mainly used for raw clean water supply and is ideally suited for:
- Private water supply systems
- Industrial systems
- Lowering of groundwater level
- Pressure boosting
- Irrigation systems
- Geothermal heating system
Features and Benefits
- Utilization of top-class materials. The 6 inch deep well submersible pumps are the perfect example of the company’s commitment. It is made completely of casting stainless steel providing maximum strength, durability, wear and tear resistance against sand or other impurities.
- Superior design allows the pumps and motors to be reliable, user-friendly, maximum resistance wear and tear, long-lasting, ease of assembling, and big hydraulic performance.
- State of the art manufacturing process ensures the optimum quality of the products.
- A specialized casting stainless steel process maximizes the toughness of the products.
- Finishing is done with the CNC machines with a high degree tolerance capability of up to 0.05mm. The parts have an excellent alignment when assembled for optimum performance
- Water supply systems for industrial, civil, and agricultural uses
- Sprinkles and fountain
- Booster system
- Flood type irrigation systems
- Fire fighting installations
- Pressurization systems
- Mining and other applications
- Flow range up to l 20m3/Hr
- Head up to 450m
- Motors rating up to 110kw
- Standard supply voltage
- Single-phase – l *220V /230V
- Three-phase – 3*380V/415V
- Both 50 and 60 Hz
- Vertical and Horizontal applications
Clean, thin, non-explosive liquids, not containing fibers or abrasive particles. The maximum content of sand about 50 g/m3. For pumping aggressive liquids, a special submersible motor and special material of the pump should be used.
Liquid temperature: up to 104°F (40°C). Pumps for higher liquid temperatures are available on request.
The pump is a vertical multistage centrifugal pump with radial impellers directly coupled with an oil-filled rewinding submersible motor or water-filled rewinding submersible motor. The pump part is made entirely of stainless steel and has water-lubricated rubber bearings.
The casting stainless steel discharge chamber is stronger with internally threaded and is designed with two attachment holes for the fitting of safety wire. A non-return valve is built into the discharge chamber.
Casting suction support is stronger for the high head pump, it is built to NEMA standards. The maximum installation depth for the pump is 820 feet (350 m) below the water level.
Download Catalog: Submersible Borehole Pump(PBS Series)