Paragon SP Submersible Sewage Pumps are mainly used to pump waste, sewage, and mud with solids for municipal, industrial waste-treatment plants and dewatering at construction sites. They exhibit excellent performance due to an impeller with a single or double blockage-free vane, which avoids jamming and clogging. They are very convenient to install; a quick disconnect, portable version of this pump are available.
Submersible Pumps (SP Series) |
A fully automatic control system for protection and signal output is available for easy central monitoring, making this pump convenient to control. These pumps have excellent reliability, with functions of leakage monitoring, overheating protection and overload protection, etc.
- Excellent Performance: Impeller with a single of double blockage-free vane avoids jamming and clogging.
- Convenient to install: Portable use version of the automatic coupling installation version is available.
- Convenient to control: Full automatic control system for protection and signal output is easy to achieve central monitoring.
- Excellent reliability: With functions of leakage monitoring, overheating protection and overload protection, etc.
- Speed: 740 – 2840 RPM.
- Discharge Dia.: 1-= – 24 inches (40 – 600 mm).
- Flow rate: 44 – 16,600 GPM (10 – 3750 m3/H).
- Head: 16 – 184 feet (5 – 56 m).
- Power: 2.0 – 335 HP (1.5 – 250 kW).
- Power source: 380v, 50Hz.
- Maximum temperature: +140:F (60:C)
- Allowable solids dia.: approx. 1/3 of discharge dia.
- Start version: Direct-start or thyristor-soft-start.
- Power source: 380V 50Hz
- Pumped liquid PH: 5-9
- Max. temperature: 60°C
- Allowable passed: 1/ 3 of discharge dia. (Approx) solid’s dia.
- Start version: Direct-start or thyristor soft-start
- Cooling Version:
- 1.1 – 15kW Using external cooling media
- 18.5 – 250kW Internal self-circulation cooling
- Lowest Water Level:
- 1.1 – 15kW At least half a submersible the motor must be submerge
- 18.5 – 250kW Submersible motor permit to bare out of water.
Paragon Pump Company was founded by a group of dedicated professionals with over ninety (90) years of experience in the Pump Industry. The parent company is located in Tampa, Florida and Paragon Pump Asia Pte, Ltd. is based in Singapore.
All of our pumps have been thoroughly evaluated and tested to assure the highest quality in workmanship and performance. All pumps are manufactured to rigid international specifications in facilities certified to ISO 9001.
Contact us : email@example.com or visit to our E-Commerce
Download Catalog: Submersible Sewage Pumps (SP Series)