SBS ® Connector Series – Standard Housings
Anderson SBS Connector Series is designed to provide high power in a compact ergonomic housing with protection against accidental contact with live circuits. This is of particular importance in applications where DC voltages exceed 30 volts and can be health threatening.
SBS® Mini connectors are the smallest DC power connectors available in the SBS series rated up to 52 amps. Each housing securely holds two power contacts designed with flat-wiping technology to enable hot swapping capabilities to 45 amps at 72 volts on DC circuits.
SBS®50, SBS®75X and SBS®75G are available in Wire-to-wire and wire-to-board configurations both provide power contacts rated up to 110 amps. The SBS®75X offers up to 4 mate-last break-first auxiliary power / signal contacts rated up to 20 amps. The SBS®75G features a third first-mate last-break ground or power contact. All contact positions are rated for circuit interruption (hot plugging).
Anderson SBS Connector Series Features
- Touch Safe Interface
Can safely be used in through panel applications
Minimizes potential contact with live circuites per IEC 60950
- Wire-to-Wire and Wire-to-Board Configurations
Allows one conenctor to meet multiple needs
- Ground or Auxiliary Positions Integrated into the One Piece Housing
Meets all connetion requirements in one compact connector housing
Chemical Resistant Housings
The Chemical Resistant (CR) line of connectors were developed for customers whose applications require durability against environmental factors that commonly degrade Polycarbonate plastics. The Polycarbonate/PBT blended material offers improved resistance to hydrocarbons and solvents, as well as, an extended temperature range to -40°C. Ideal for a variety of industries including Personal Mobility, Automotive, Industrial, and more. Housings offer a genderless style that is mechanically keyed to prevent cross mating with hot plug capabilities. These products mate with standard housings and accept the same range of contacts.
- Same Design as Standard Connectors with Broader Operating Temperature Range
Rated to -40°C
Fully intermateable with standard product
- Superior Chemical Resistance
Anderson SBS Connector Series Housing material is highly resistant to hydrocarbons and solvents commonly used in transportation applications Prevents material degradation from prolonged sunlight exposure
- Durable Performance
Resists damage from rough treatment
- Marked for Easy Identification of Material
Chemical resistant housings are marked with a “P” for PBT
- Anderson Power Saf-D-Grid® Connector Series
- Anderson Power Product SB® Connector Series
- Anderson Power Products MARC Multi Axial Rotational Connector
- Anderson Power Products SBE®, SBO®, SBX®Connector Series
- Anderson Power Products SPECPak® Connector Series
- Anderson Power Products SB® Smart Connector Series
- Anderson Power Products PowerMod HP® Connector Series