Closed system for storing and dispensing formaldehyde. The surfaces are completely made of stainless steel (material no. 1.4301 – ANSI 304) with a high surrounding profile border.
Contaminated air is being vacuumed backwards throughout the entire working area to guarantee optimal removal of unsanitary vapors. MAC (maximum allowable concentration) values are underscored throughout the entire vacuumeffected area.
The dispensing system is to be connected to a site-mounted ventilation system provided by the customer. Below the working surface there is room for a 20 liters formaldehyde tank.
- The integrated dispensing pump is controlled through a foot pedal
- The table has a formalin sink with drain and removable sieve at the left side
- The right hand tap is to be connected to the water supply or distilled water (aqua dest)
- Exhaust air duct (DN 200) is arranged on top of the unit
- Air speed at the perforated surface: min. 0.4 m/sec
- formalin pump for dispensing variable quantities of formalin (0.5 liters to 1 liters/min.)
- Without doors for easy access to formaldehyde tank
- Optionally with a active carbon filter in the air flow channel article no. 069.300.266
- Optionally with integrated exhaust air fan article no. 069.300.267
- Dimensions W/D/H: 700 x 760 x 1800 mm
- Dimensions sieve W/D/H: 150 x 150 x 100 mm
- Exhaust air capacity: min. 250m³/h
- Type: FDS-760W
- Article No.: 069.300.204
For more further information please contact : email@example.com