Hach DR300 Pocket Colorimeter are NOT sold with chemical reagents. Reagents must be purchased separately. This instrument connects to Claros, Hach’s innovative Water Intelligence System, enabling you to seamlessly connect and manage instruments, data, and process – anywhere, anytime. The result is greater confidence in your data and improved efficiency in your operations. To unlock the full potential of Claros, insist on Claros Enabled instruments.
The DR300 maintains the Pocket Colorimeter legacy of reliability while providing state-of-the-art data transfer capability and connection to Claros*. Reduce data collection hassles, eliminate transcription errors, and ensure stronger compliance traceability.
- Single Parameter go-anywhere portable photometer
- Battery operation for a maximum of 5000 tests
- Waterproof instrument IP67 (even better than PCII)
- Larger, better display
- Data connectivity. Bluetooth to Claros*
* Bluetooth connectivity currently available only in US, Canada and EU.
Optional Bluetooth connectivity allows you to safely transfer measurement data to Claros – Hach®’s Water Intelligence System – reducing errors and saving time by eliminating manual data entry.
Rugged, waterproof (IP67) design withstands whatever conditions you encounter in the field (drops, extreme temperatures, rain and dirt) and still delivers years of dependable, accurate measurements.
Simple, intuitive operation reduces potential manual error, ensuring accurate measurement data you can trust, time after time. Larger display with improved backlight makes reading measurements in all conditions even easier.
Hach DR300 Pocket Colorimeter Applications
- Drinking Water
- Industrial Water
- Field Use
- Food QC Lab
Hach DR300 Pocket Colorimeter Specifications
- Source Lamp : Light-emitting diode (LED)
- Detector: Silicon photodiode
- Enclosure Rating: IP67, waterproof at 1 m for 30 minutes
- Wavelength: As specified by the model, ±2 nm
- Spectral Bandwidth : 15 nm filter bandwidth
- Absorbance : 0 – 2.5 Abs
- Sample Cell Compatibility : 1 cm (10 mL), 25 mm (10 mL)
- Operating Conditions : 0 – 50 °C (32 – 122 °F); 0 – 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Power Supply: Four AAA alkaline batteries; approximate life is 5000 tests
- Data Logger: Last 50 measurements
- Weight : 0.25 kg (0.55 lbs.)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 34 mm x 69 mm x 157 mm
Download : Datasheet | Reference: hach.com