Hach DR6000 Benchtop Spectrophotometer delivers top performance for both routine laboratory tasks and demanding photometry applications. This system is designed for effective work in professional laboratories. Intelligent software supports the lab manager in the calibration routine, quality assurance, and development of the customized applications.
DR6000 offers high-speed wavelength scanning across the UV and Visible Spectrum and comes with over 250 pre-programmed methods, which include the most common testing methods used today. With optional accessories allowing for high volume testing via a carousel sample changer, and increased accuracy with a sample delivery system that eliminates optical difference errors, this instrument ensures you are ready to handle your wide-ranging water testing needs.
This instrument connects to Claros, Hach’s innovative Water Intelligence System, enabling you to seamlessly connect and manage instruments, data, and processes – anywhere, anytime. The result is greater confidence in your data and improved efficiency in your operations. To unlock the full potential of Claros, insist on Claros Enabled instruments.
With UV and Visible Spectrum capabilities, over 250 pre-programmed methods including the most common testing methods used, guided procedures, and integrated quality assurance software, the DR 6000 ensures you are ready to handle your comprehensive water testing needs.
Your Water Testing Needs, All in One Spectrophotometer
The DR 6000 has the most pre-programmed testing methods, including high-speed wavelength scanning across the UV and Visible Spectrum.
Accessories for High Volume and High Accuracy Testing Needs
A carousel sample changer allows up to seven sequential measurements. The Sipper Module, an instrument-controlled sample delivery system, increases precision by constant optical characteristics.
Advanced Quality Assurance at Your Fingertips
The DR 6000 comes with integrated QA software for scheduling, documenting and interpreting all of your needed quality measurements.
Guided Procedures and Elimination of False Readings
The DR 6000, when used with TNTplus® reagent vials, provides the accurate results you need by guiding you stepby-step through your testing procedures. With TNTplus, the instrument averages 10 readings and eliminates outliers, making scratched, flawed or dirty glassware a non-issue.
Automatically Avoids Errors
RFID* technology automatically updates the program calibration factors when you place a TNTplus reagent box near the DR 6000. The instrument identifies chemistry expiration dates via a barcode on the vials, and detects chemistry coe<cient factors to avoid errors that can occur in lot-to-lot variations in the chemistry.
Hach DR6000 Specifications
- Operating Mode: Transmittance (%), absorbance and concentration (wavelength, time)
- Source Lamp: Tungsten (visible range), deuterium (UV range)
- Wavelength Range: 190 – 1100 nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: ± 1 nm
- Wavelength Reproducibility : < 0.1 nm nm
- Wavelength Resolution: 0.1 nm
- Wavelength Selection: Automatic, based on method selection
- Spectral Bandwidth: 2 nm
- Scanning Speed: 900 nm/min (in 1 nm steps)
- Photometric Measuring Range: ± 3 Abs
- Photometric Accuracy : 5 mAbs at 0.0-0.5 Abs, <1% at 0.5-2.0 Abs at 546 nm
- Photometric Linearity : 0.005 – 2 Abs, ≤ 0.01 at > 2 Abs with neutral glass at 546 nm
- Stray Light : KI-solution at 220 nm, < 3.3 Abs/ < 0.05%
- Display : TFT 7 inch WVGA color touch
- Data Logger : 5000 data points (result, date, time, sample-ID, user-ID)
- Preprogrammed Methods : > 250
- User Programs : 200
- Sample Cell Compatibility : (Rectangular) 10, 20, 30, 50 mm, 1 inch; (round) 13 mm, 16 mm, 1 inch. Optional 100 mm rectangular cell with additional adapter
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 8.5 in x 19.7 in x 18.1 in (215 mm x 500 mm x 460 mm)
- Weight : 24.25 lbs. (11 kg)
- Operating Conditions : 10 at 40 °C, max. 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage Conditions : -25 to 60 °C max. 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Enclosure Rating: IP20 with closed lid
- Interfaces: USB type A (2), USB type B, Ethernet, RFID module
- Warranty: 1 year
Download Datasheet: Hach DR6000 Benchtop Spectrophotometer