Aquaread The LeveLine-Mini Water Meter is a water level and temperature measuring sensor that has been specifically designed to reduce your monitoring costs. It is constructed using titanium and features sensitive pressure and temperature sensors.
Table of Contents
Aquaread The LeveLine-Mini Water Meter Features
- High-quality titanium body
- Features a Delrin nose cone
- Uses the same Piezoresistive pressure sensor found for highest accuracy
- Impressive accuracy of 0.1% FS
- The sensor can log as fast as 10 times per second
- Cable is hard wired into the sensor, various lengths available to suit every deployment
- SDI-12 / Modbus output as standard
- Sensors come with a 2 year warranty
Aquaread The LeveLine-Mini Water Meter Specifications
Aquaread The LeveLine-Mini Water Meter Memory
- Dependent on logging rate.
- Across factory-calibrated pressure range at a constant temperature.
- Across factory-calibrated pressure and temperature ranges.
- Readings calculated from EC and temperature values. 5) At the calibration point at 25°C
Reference : aquaread.com