Delta Mobrey MLT100 Series Displacer Level Transmitter is one of the most advanced displacer-based devices on the market, coupling the time-proven buoyancy principle with state-of-the-art electronics in an instrument of high reliability and stability.
Special care has been taken in the design to ensure a small mounting envelope is maintained, resulting in reduced weight and associated savings in mounting.
The displacer element is made to length for each order and is suspended below the head on a stable spring arrangement which is designed to minimize friction effects and improve performance. The transmitter can be mounted directly into a vessel or maybe externally mounted in a chamber to allow isolation for planned maintenance or in-situ calibration checks.
Table of Contents
Delta Mobrey MLT100 Series Features:
- Low maintenance, Simple installation, Local or remote calibration
- Each transmitter is fitted with a visible LED which flashes once every 3 seconds to show the instrument is healthy and working.
- Unique ‘Caliplug’ for local configuration and calibration and also supports the HART protocol.
- Operating wetside temperatures are -60 to +320 °C at pressures between full vacuum and 200 bar. Remote electronics models available to special order for high temperature and nuclear applications.
- Most liquids can be measured, with wetted materials chosen to suit. The liquid SG range is from 0.5 to 1.5, and interfaces with as low an SG difference of 0.1 are also practical.
- Ideal for use in applications including Knock-out pots, Condensate drums, Separators and Storage vessels.
- Low maintenance
- Simple installation
- Local or remote calibration
- Operating wetside temperatures are –60 to 320 °C at pressures between full vacuum and 200 bar. Remote electronics models available to special order for high temperature and nuclear applications.
- Knock-out pots
- Condensate drums
- Flash vessels
- Storage vessels
- Receiver tanks
Delta Mobrey MLT100 Series Specification
- Housing Material: Cast Iron, white epoxy painted or 316 stainless steel.
- Power Supply: 12 to 40 Vdc loop-powered
- Operating Pressure: Up to 2900 psi (200 bar)
- Operating Temperature: Up to 530 °C (277 °C) condensing, 608 °F (320 °C) non-condensing
- Certifications/Approvals: ATEX EExd or EExia certification for use in hazardous area applications.
Download Data Sheet: MLT-100 Delta Mobrey
Ref: Delta Mobrey