Delta Mobrey P02 Series Pressure Switch is part of the Sentry family of switch products offering ranges up to 100 bar and Pmax up to 155 bar.
The Sentry Series offers exceptional performance and high build quality in a simple, safe and cost-effective package.
- Performance is assured by repackaging Delta’s well proven sensor technologies in a new, simple, one-piece enclosure.
- Safety is maintained by a vent that prevents the enclosure becoming pressurized in the event of a sensor being damaged.
- Cost is minimised through the selection of common standard options although, as with all Delta products, a variety of optional extras are available to tailor the product to specific needs.
- SPDT & DPDT Switch Outputs
- Aluminium Epoxy Coated Flameproof Enclosure IP66/NEMA4X
- ATEX / IECEx Flameproof & Intrinsically Safe
- 316 Stainless Steel Wetted Parts as Standard.
- Field Adjustable Set-points Against a Reference Scale
- Pressure Ranges up to 700bar (10,000psi)
- Maximum Working Pressure up to 1000bar (15,000psi)
- Safety Vented Design as Standard
- Suitable for use SIL 2 safety related systems
Screwed lid and integral terminal block
A screwed lid gives the users quick access for connecting to the integral terminal block or for set-point adjustment.
Better than 1% set-point repeatability
Users can expect a set-point repeatability performance better than 1% on all configurations with some configurations being significantly better
5 year warranty
A market leading 5 year warranty gives users peace of mind
All Sentry models come with a safety vent to prevent the enclosure becoming pressurized in the event that the sensor is inadvertently damaged by excessive pressure. In addition, the complete Sentry family has been assessed for use in SIL 2 safety related systems
- Robust weatherproof, epoxy coated, aluminium housing approved to IP66 and NEMA 4X
- SPDT and DPDT switch contacts with environmentally and hermetically sealed options
- Stainless steel wetted parts as standard
- Better than 1% set-point repeatability
- Market leading 5 year warranty
- Pressure ranges from 0.4 to 700 bar (4 to 1500 psi)
- Pmax up to 1000 bar depending on range
Download Data Sheet: pressure switch P0 Series