Bamo Measures Sas has been founded in 1978. Its capital is now 400 000 Euros. Since the beginning, the company has undergone a rapid development centring on industrial pH-meters and conductivity meters. Bamo is now well-known as a leader on the French market.
Since 1990, new developments in the Level Measure have given a new spring in the export. To its own production range, the company holds numerous agencies of foreign companies in Europe and all over the world. So we are offering a complete line with always the best possible service.
Bamo is a company that comes from France. This company selling some product. The product of Bamo such as pH and ORP; Chlorine, disinfection; Data processors; Conductivity; Water hardness; Turbidity; Oxygen; Level; Temperature; Flow; Pressure; Plastic valves; Metal valves.
Resistive Level Probes TVI & MINITEV
Each probe has three parts:
- Cast aluminum head (IP 55) with screw terminals and cable gland (Excepted on MINITEV)
- Fitting: AISI 316 L with PTFE insulator(s).
- Electrodes: AISI 316 L, 1 to 4 electrodes (according the model) at necessary length.
Electrical connection: with end tip to the terminal.
A ground connection is available inside the housing IP55.
- For all electrically conductive liquids
- 1 to 4 electrodes
- Materials: Metals – PTFE
- Pressure up to 200 bar
- Temperature up to 220 °C
- Fittings or BSP or NPT
- Connection head in aluminum
- Level control or regulation, on open tanks or closed tanks, piping, open channels, etc.
- Detection of presence or lack of liquid (leaks, empty piping, dry run detection for pumps).
|Code||541 310||541 420||541 430||541 440||541 330|
|Number of electrodes||1||2||3||4||1|
|Fitting||¾” G (Option : ½” G)||1″ G||⅜” G|
|Length Min.||54 mm||–||60 mm|
|Length Max.||3000 mm||1000 mm|
|Temperature Max.||220 °C||80 °C||220 °C|
|Pressure Max. (at T° Max.)||25 bar (at 220 °C)||25 bar (at 80 °C)||25 bar (at 220 °C)|
|Pressure Max. at 20 °C||200 bar||50 bar||200 bar|
|Head housing||Cast aluminum||(Without head housing)|
|Fitting||AISI 316 L||AISI 316 L|
|Electrode(s)||AISI 316 L||AISI 3016 L|
Download Data Sheet: Resistive Level Probes TVI & MINITEV