The FT500 Series Seametrics Flow Batch Controls is a batching flow processor with additional output controls. It is designed for use with Seametrics flow meters and flow sensors, as well as other manufacturer’s products that have frequency output proportional to flow.
Seametrics Batch Control
In addition to batch functions, the FT500-Series Seametrics Flow Batch Controls indicates flow rate, and other data in large 3/8” (9.66 mm) digits on an easily-read, backlit display. Units of measure are user selectable and range from milliliters per second to millions of gallons per day.
The Seametrics Flow Batch Controls can be 110 Vac powered with a standard 3-wire cord (included), 220 Vac powered (optional), or DC powered through an internal terminal strip (battery not included).
- Large backlit alphanumeric display
- Built-in 4-20 mA analog output
- User-scaled pulse output for chemical metering pumps or telemetry
- Two relay outputs for a staged shutoff (batching) or dual setpoints (alarm option)
- Rugged cast aluminum housing Wall or panel mounting
An analog output of 4-20 mA is available both in an active and passive loop configuration, and in 0-5 Vdc or 0-10 Vdc outputs, and can be used in applications such as flow rate logging. Two programmable pulse scaled outputs are also standard and can be used, for example, to provide proportional chemical feed with a pulse-responsive metering pump. The housing is supplied with two brackets for wall-mount applications, or the top/bottom housings can be easily separated and reassembled for panel-mount.
- Batch control
- Regeneration control
- High/low flow rate monitoring
- Water usage monitoring
- Cosmetics manufacturing
- Water treatment system maintenance
- Water leakage detection
- Precision refill of cooling towers & tanks
Source : www.seametrics.com
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions
You must be logged in to post a comment.