AW-Lake HUB-40 Flow Sensor it is Ideal for any industry or flow measurement application where an non-hazardous sensor is required, such as in hydraulic systems.
AW-Lake HUB-40 Flow Sensor Features:
- Square wave output signal has a duty cycle of approximately 50%.
- For use with most meter sizes of the following AW-Lake flow meters:
– JVM-xxx gear meters
– JVS-xxx gear meters
– JVHS-xxx gear meters
– ZHM-xxx gear meters
– HPM-xxx turbine meters
– HM-xxx turbine meters
– TRG-xxx turbine meters
– SRZ-xxx gear meters
Flow Sensor HUB-40 Series:
Supply Voltage: 10-24 VDC
Supply Current: 8 mA @ 12 VDC, 12 mA @ VDC
Sensor/Monitor Frequency Output: Flow Dependent, 0.5 Hz minimum
Output Ampliture: VHIGH = VSUPPLY – 0.7 Volts, VLOW = 0 Volts
Duty Signal: 50% ± 15%
Temperature Ratings: -20 to 85°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Up and Running in Minutes: Easy thread-in installation. A quick setup procedure allows you to have the sensor working with just a few simple installation steps.
- Flexible Mounting: Because of the integral swivel union, the HUB-40 unit can be rotated 360° for easy wiring. Options available to fit any AW Gear Meter or Turbine Meter.
- Weather-Proof Enclosure Optional NEMA 4X enclosure provides environmental protection from moisture and debris.
- Built-In Protection: The signal outputs are protected by a self-resetting fuse with a 50 mA nominal trip point.
AW-Lake HUB-40 Flow Sensor Specification:
- Supply Voltage: 10-24 VDC
- Supply Current:
- 8 mA @ 12 VDC
- 12 mA @ 24 VDC
- Sensor/Monitor Frequency Output: Flow dependent, 0.5 Hz minimum
- Output Amplitude
- VHIGH = VSUPPLY – 0.7 Volts
- VLOW = 0 Volts
- Duty Signal: 50% ± 15%
- Connection Available
- 3 pin connector
- Flying leads
- Junction bix with terminal block
- JST Connector
- Temperature Ratings: -20 to 85°C (-4 to 140°F)
Download Data Sheet: Flow Sensor HUB-40 Series