W-Lake TRG Standard Turbine Flow Meter means high performance and longer service life at an affordable price. This is the ideal turbine flow meter for monitoring solvents and other lower viscosity fluids, such as antifreeze and fuel measurement. With 20 flow ranges to choose from this meter is suitable for many of the turbine flow measurement scenarios out there. This series was designed for easy cleaning and maintenance with only one moving part.
- Measuring Accuracy: ±1.0% of reading or better
- 20 Flow Ranges: 0.08 to 200 GPM
- Pressure Rating: Working pressure up to 5,000 psi
- Temperature Rating: Fluid temperature of -150° to 450˚F
AW-Lake TRG Standard Turbine Flow Meter Advantages:
- Rugged & Cost-Effective: The sturdy construction of this turbine flow meter means high performance and longer service life at an affordable price.
- Industry Standard: The TRG Series flow meter comes with a standard NPT end connection for universal applications. Versatile This meter is capable of measuring flow in line sizes from 1/2” to 2”.
- Electronic Integration: This meter can provide displayed flow rate, totalization, current or voltage outputs through a variety of compatible electronics.
- Simplified Maintenance: The TRG Series was designed with only one moving part for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Explosion Proof (EX) Options Available
AW-Lake TRG Standard Turbine Flow Meter Specification:
- Measuring Accuracy: ± 1.0% of reading or better
- Repeatability: ± 0.1%
- Flow Measuring Range: 08 to 200 GPM (gal/min)
- Turn Down Ratio: 10:1
- Maximum Operating Pressure: Working pressure up to 5,000 psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature: Fluid temperature of -150° to 450˚F
- Standard Calibration Media: Tap water @ 70˚F Temperature
- End Connections: NPT
Download Data Sheet: Standard Turbine Flow Meter TRG
You must be logged in to post a comment.