Kobold DF-WM Switch Vane Flow Meter evaluating electronics is used in applications where sporadic flow rate measurement is required, or where simultaneous continuous monitoring is needed. It converts the digital frequency signal from the sensor to a limit contact.
The modular design of flow monitors and measuring instruments is a system that can be universally applied; it is reasonably priced; and requires minimum space when in service. Very precise measurement results can be achieved, under tough operating conditions along with the electronics. The system is assembled with the electronics and delivered ready for service. The electronics are adjusted and tuned for use with the sensor. When retrofitted for other measuring ranges, the system may be re-adjusted with a similar device at any time.
The limit value over the entire measuring range can be set with a potentiometer with calibrated scale. The ready state is indicated by a green LED. When the flow rate drops below the setpoint, a red LED flashes. The relay can be shorted and disabled by pressing a button. The flow rate can be determined and the potentiometer scale can be read by rotating the potentiometer from the largest to the smallest value (until the red diode flashes).
The front panel on the electronics and vane are displaced by 180°. This means that the operator can see from two directions whether flow is available. The power supply of the device and the relay output are connected with a 7-pin connector or a 1.5 m cable. (A cable can only be used for flange connection.)
Kobold DF-WM Specifications
- Measuring / switching range: 0.08 – 0.5 l/min … 40 – 160 l/min water
- Connection: G ⅛ … G 1½, flange DN15 … DN50,
- Material: brass, stainless steel, trogamide, polysulfone, PVDF
- pmax: 6 / 10 / 16 / 100 bar
- tmax: 80°C
- Accuracy: ±2.5 % of full scale Relays
- intermittent measuring and continuous monitoring
- 1 limit value relay
- pushbutton and scale potentiometer for sensing the flow rate
- Accuracy: ±2.5% f. s.
- Power supply:
24 VDC +15% / -10%
24, 110, 230 VAC ±20%
- Power input: 3.5 W max.
- Output: changeover contact max. 250 V/ 5 A contact resistance ≤100 mΩ
- Ambient temperature: -25 °C … +80 °C
- Protection type: IP 65, all-insulated
Download Datasheet: Kobold DF-WM Switch Vane Flowmeter
Reference : kobold.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.