Kofloc RK 1450 Series High Precision Flowmeter
This top-grade high-precision area flowmeter is a fruit of KOFLOC’s challenge to boost the general perception currently conceived by people of the flowmeter of being a “mere yardstick” into a new conception that a flowmeter is a “precision instrument.” This flowmeter particularly features its uniquely precision-formed glass tube and ultra-precision ball float.
- Capable of measuring ultra-minute flows
Can measure a wide range of flows from ultra-minute flows of 0.5-3ml/min to flows of 3-30l/min.
- High precision measurement
High precision measurement of flows is available up to±2% of full scale (standard specification)or to±1% of full scale(optional specification).
- Wide variations
A broad range of variations is available in total length, materials of construction, flow rate, pressure, scale, and so forth to meet diverse applications from a variety of fields.
- Capable of measuring all kinds of gases
Practically all kinds of gases can be measured, not to mention those standard(Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar and CO2).
- Measurement of water flows also possible
Measurement of full-scale water flows not exceeding 1l/min is also possible. (Dimensions may vary depending upon the specified maximum flow rate.)
- For integration into your equipment panel
- For flow inspections at a laboratory
- For semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- For biotechnology industries
- Fluids :
- Gases: Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar, and CO2 (Calibration by actual gas)
- For other gases, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual gas is to be used.
- Optional: Scale indicating two types of fluids
- Liquids: Standard fluid: Water For other liquids, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual liquid is to be used.
- Flow range :
- Gases: 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 3-30 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.)
- Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
- Liquids: 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 0.1-1 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.)
- Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
- Accuracy :
- FS±2% (Measurement point) * Optional: FS±1% (Measurement point)
- FS±2% (Measurement point)
- Proof pressure :
- Gases: 1.0 MPa for 100 ML/MIN or less; 0.7 MPa for 5 L/MIN or less ; 0.5 MPa for 10 L/MIN or more
- Liquids : 1.0 MPa for 5 ML/MIN or less ; 0.7 MPa for 150 ML/MIN or less ; 0.5 MPa for 200 ML/MIN or more
- Available scale : 10:1 * Optional: 20:1
- Body block and some other components : *SS : SUS316*BS: Brass
- Tapered tube : *SS & BS: Pyrex®, glass
- Packing : *SS : FKM*BS: NBR
- Float : * SS & BS : Pyrex, SUS316, glass
- Protective cover : * SS & BS : Acrylic resin
- Temperature resistance) : * SS & BS : MAX60°
- Connection :*SS & BS : Rc1/4(Standard); Rc1/8(Optional)
Contact us : email@example.com or visit to our E-Commerce
- ESPOWER Electrical Systems
- Lika Electronic – Smart Encoders & Actuators
- Shaw Moisture Meters – Dewpoint Meters, Hygrometers and Moisture Analysers
- Lorric – Flowmeter
- SFC Koenig Sealing and Flow Control
- Flow-Teknikk Process Instruments
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments – Flow Instruments for Industrial
- VP Instruments – Industrial Energy Monitoring