AW Lake Hydraulic Test Analyzer
The AW Lake Hydraulic Test Analyzer is used to diagnose faults in hydraulic circuits, determine horsepower, and test for component wear and cylinder leakage. Available in aluminum or stainless steel, this variable area flow meter offers complete troubleshooting and predictive maintenance so you can plan component repairs and strategized pump, valve, motor, and cylinder rebuilding.
The compact and rugged design includes a complete hydraulic system test analyzer small enough to fit in a tool box. No batteries or electrical power are required to power this multi-measurement analyzer for simultaneous measurement of flow, pressure, and temperature.
AW Lake Hydraulic Test Analyzer is used to diagnose faults in hydraulic circuits, determine horsepower and test for component wear and cylinder leakages. Two options are available: K Series (flow and pressure) and T Series (flow, pressure and temperature).
- A Complete Troubleshooting: System Style K consists of the flow meter, precision needle-type load valve and Glyerin filled gauge. Style T adds a Thermowell protected temperature gauge.
- Planned Component Repairs: This system analyzer can be part of a predictive maintenance program, allowing strategized pump, valve, motor and cylinder rebuilding.
- Compact and Rugged: The complete hydraulic system test analyzer is small enough to fit in a tool box and built to withstand rigorous industrial use.
- Non-Electrical: Without batteries to fail or other electrical power connections to make, this system will provide a lifetime of simple and reliable operation.
- Metric and US/Standard Measuring Ranges: These multi-measurement analyzers simultaneously measure flow in GPM and LPM, pressure in PSIG and Bar, and temperature in degrees F and C.
- Unrestricted Mounting: Accurate measurements can be taken in any mounting orientation, without the straigh plumbing required with other analyzer systems.
- Reverse Flow Option Available: Optional built-in reverse bypass mechanism prevents potential damage from misinstallation or backflow.
- Flow: ±2% of full scale
- Pressure: ±2.5% of full scale
- Temperature: ±2.5% of full scale
Repeatability: ±1% of full scale – all measurements
Flow Measuring Range:
- Flow: 0.1–150 GPM (0.5-550 LPM)
- Temperature: 0–250°F (-20–120°C)
Maximum Operating Pressure:
- Aluminum Meters: 3000 PSIG (200 Bar)
- Stainless Steel Meters: 5000 PSIG (340 Bar)
Maximum Operating Temperature: 240°F (116°C)
Standard Calibration Fluids: Oil meters: DTE 25® @ 110°F (43°C), 0.873 sg
Filtration Requirements: 74 micron filter or 200 mesh screen minimum
Viscosity: Standard viscosities up to 110 cSt
Download Data Sheet: Hydraulic Test Analyzer