The Ateco AKTEK TFF Skimmer is one of the most versatile designs on the market. Made entirely from tough, corrosion resistant stainless steel, the TFF Skimmer can deal with a variety of aggressive liquids at varying depths and concentrations.
- Waste water treatment
- Storage tanks
- Leachate ponds
- Sewage plants
- Petrochemical processing
- Ponds & lakes
- Equalization tanks
- Railway depots
- Sheltered harbors & docks
- Sumps & boreholes
- Manufacturing Facilities
LIGHTWEIGHT STAINLESS STEEL SKIMMERS FOR RECOVERY OF OIL AND EFFLUENT
- Lightweight design – Easy one man operation
- Adjustable intake weir – Enabling the height of the intake weir to be set for optimum efficiency
- Tri-float design – Provides exceptional stability
- Comprehensive range – Available in four size
- Shallow draft – Can operate in 30 cm (12″) water depth Used in conjunction with a self priming pump or gravity feed application Supplied with 6.5 m (21′) of suction hoseOptions
- Debris screen kit – Prevents floating debris blocking and choking the skimmer suction.
- Detachable floats – Allows the skimmer to be dis-assembled for transport and storage or to allow access in confined spaces.
- Folding skimmer – Allows the skimmer to be lowered through a manway, self deploying on contact with water.
- Guide rails – Secures the skimmer in the desired area, yet allows it to rise and fall with the water level.
- Telescopic weir adjustment handle – Adjust the weir height to the desired level.
The folding skimmer option provides exceptional versatility, allowing the skimmer to be lowered through manholes and boreholes; ‘self-deploying’ on contact with water.
The TFF Skimmer fitted with a screen kit, preventing floating debris from clogging the skimmer or damaging the pump.
Fitted with guide rails & mooring eyes. Securing the skimmer in the desired area, yet allowing it to rise and fall with the water level.