The R type is a regulator for gas pipelines according to E 88. It can be equipped with an integrated filter (type RF) according to DIN3386. This device is suitable for supplying clean gas at stable pressure to all the devices downstream.
Table of Contents
- The regulators are made of aluminum alloy die-cast.
- They are equipped with adjustable spring, so that outlet pressure can be precisely adjusted on site.
- Regulators can also be equipped with a filter element with a very high holding capacity of dust and impurities (filtration grade<50μm). The filter structure consists of a steel support frame covered with a double-layer high-performance nonwoven made of polyolefin fibers. Thanks to that, moving parts of the regulator and other devices downstream are fully protected.
- Regulators are equipped with working and safety diaphragms, hence it is not necessary to connect outside the vent line.
- The closing plate is balanced with a specific compensating diaphragm, resulting in very stable outlet pressure.
- The impulse line is integrated inside the regulator. Special versions with external impulse lines are available on request.
- Pipe connections meet group 2.
- R – RF regulators have been designed to generate low-pressure drop with high flow. Besides the standard version, there is a compact body -C version for 3/4” and 1”.
- The governors have the ability to lock up when there is no flow.
- Suitable for use with air and non-aggressive gases included in the 1, 2 and 3 families (EN 437).
- Special versions for aggressive gases (Biogas, COG).
- Provided with pressure test points on two sides in the inlet (after the filter cartridge) and outlet chamber to connect manometers, pressure switches or other gas equipment.
- All components are designed to withstand any mechanical, chemical and thermal conditions occurring during typical service. Effective impregnation and surface treatments have been used to improve mechanical sturdiness, sealing, and resistance to corrosion of components.
- Regulators are 100% tested and fully warranted.
|Connections||Gas threaded F/F ISO 7-1 from Rp1/2 to Rp2
Flanged PN16 – ISO 7005 DN40 – DN50 – DN65 – DN80 – DN100
|Ambient temperature||-15°C … +60°C|
|Inlet-Outlet pressure||R or RF models
Inlet pressure: Max 500mbar (50 KPa) or Pout + 5mbar
Testing pressure: max 750 mbar – outlet 500mbar
R or RF -10 models
Inlet pressure: Max 1 bar or Pout + 5mbar
Testing pressure: inlet max 1,1 bar – outlet 500mbar
Regulating class: Class A – EN88 (±1mbar or ±15% of set value)
For Outlet pressure see Datasheet
|Lock up pressure||SG30 for lock-up (+7.5mbar or +30% of set value)|
|Flow capacity||see Datasheet|
|Filtration grade||RF (filtering cartridge): ≤50 µm|
|Installation||½”-2”: horizontal (with settable spring upward) or vertical pipeline.
2”½-3”-4”: only horizontal pipeline (with settable spring upward).
|Gas Type||Air, natural gas, town gas, LPG (gaseous) of families 1,2,3 (EN437).
On request special version for biologically produced methane and COG.
|Materials in contact with gas||Aluminum alloy, Brass, Stainless steel, Plated steel, Polyamide, Anaerobic adhesive
Nitrile rubber (NBR), Fluoroelastomer (FPM), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
More Info and Price please contact: email@example.com
other articles :
- Kytola Metal Tube Flow meter
- Delta Elektrogas R-RS -100 Medium Pressure Gas Regulators
- HM R Series Kem Kuppers Turbine Flow Meters
- Delta Elektrogas – VMRNA Automatic Vent Valve for Gas