Acadiana Choke Gauge helps expose mud pump operation complications. Acadiana’s choke gauge is very versatile and can be mounted on the mud pump, in the driller’s console, or in a weight indicator box.
- Iso 9001:2015 Certified
- All Gauges And Sensors Are Manufactured In-house, In The Usa And Are Certified To Nist Calibration
- Standards In Accordance Or Surpassing Api 6a Standards
- All Load-bearing Sensors And Devices To Pressure Vessels Are Designed And Proof Tested, Supported With All Certified Calculation, Design Certification And Fea’s
Acadiana Choke Gauge Manufacturing Safe Products
Acadiana Oilfield Instruments strives to design, develop and manufacture safe, cost-effective, and superior products in the industry without sacrificing quality. Through a team approach of continually improving our processes, traceability, design, and procurement, executing an aggressive commitment to meet and exceed industry standards while always conforming to our customers’ needs.
Our team knows all aspects of instrumentation, and we work side by side with our customers to deliver the right solution to suit their needs, regardless of the circumstances or obstacles to overcome. Our product lines range from hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, and digital instruments catering to all sectors of industry, from drilling, drilling contractors, operators, tong manufacturers, wireline services, fracking, and workover services.
Acadiana Choke Gauge Featuresa
- Small pressure changes of 10 to 20 PSI can be detected
- Pointer sensitivity regulated by the high-pressure damper stem
- Fluid-filled dial 6″ or 8-1/2″ dial face for easy reading
- Includes an operator adjustable high-pressure damper which provides for accurate readings
- Can handle any environment with protection provided by the fluid inside the gauge
- Small pressure changes are indicated with the full 360° dial calibration with fine increments
- Easily mountable: driller’s console, on the choke manifold or in a weight indicator box
When Ordering Indicate:
- Gauge capacity
- Gauge mounting
- Units of measure
Ref : www.aoi-us.com