Zirconia Oxygen Analyzer (ZRO 2000) is designed to provide accurate and repeatable trace and percent oxygen measurements in a variety of gases. Oxygen readings from parts per billion to 100% can be achieved with one instrument. The rugged and compact design of the ZRO2000 FAST Response Oxygen Analyzer makes it ideally suited for industrial applications where continuous oxygen measurements are required.
The Series ZRO2000 Fast Response Oxygen Analyzer is a microprocessor based instrument designed to measure gas phase oxygen concentrations over a range of 0-100%, and it exhibits fast response times resulting from the non-depleting zirconia oxygen sensor used in the Series ZRO2000 Fast Response Oxygen Analyzer is a zirconia type that exhibits fast response times. The analyzer is housed in a NEMA 1 enclosure rated for general purpose use.
The front panel contains five switches that provide access to the analyzer’s settings. Oxygen values are displayed on a 0.7″(17.8 mm) high 6 digit liquid crystal display (LCD). The instrument is equipped with two oxygen alarm relays. Both relays are Form C (SPDT) types rated at 10 amps at 115/230 VAC/ 30 VDC and are user configurable for fail-safe operation. In addition to the alarm relays, the Series ZRO2000 Fast Response our Zirconia Oxygen Analyzer has a built-in audible alarm and red LEDs for visual indication of an oxygen alarm condition.
There are also two green LEDs to indicate whether the LCD is displaying parts per million (PPM) or percent (%). The audible alarm may be manually canceled at anytime. If the audible alarm is canceled and the alarm event continues, indications of this condition will still be available through the front panel LEDs and relay contact(s). Two flow meters are standard equipment for the Series ZRO2000 Fast Response Oxygen Analyzer, one for the “Sample Flow” and another for the “Bypass Flow”.
The Series ZRO2000 Fast Response Zirconia Oxygen Analyzer comes equipped with two standard analog outputs. These can be configured for 0-20mADC or 4-20 mADC separately. Both are scalable by the user. The analyzer accepts a universal input of 90VAC to 264VAC @ 50-60Hz. The Series ZRO2000 Fast Response Oxygen Analyzer incorporates standard features that make it suitable for many applications. However, for certain requirements, the user may desire to augment the capabilities of the instrument by equipping it with a sample pump or pressure regulator.
Zirconia Oxygen Analyzer (ZRO 2000) Features
- Advanced Solid State Sensor; Provides High Precision Oxygen Measurements
- Measures PPB to 100% ; One Instrument Does It All
- Response in Milliseconds : Provides Exceptional Tracking of Process Conditions.
- Non-depleting Sensor : Designed to Provide Years of Operation
- User Scalable Analog Outputs : Better Defines the Concentration Range of Interest
- Dual User Adjustable Alarms : Set Critical Process Limits
- Microprocessor Controller : Helps to Ensure Dependable and Accurate Readings
- Built-in Sample By-Pass gas : Helps to promote rapid transport of the sample gas
- Measurement Ranges: 0% to 100%
- Accuracy: Percent: ±2% of reading or 0.05% absolute whichever is greater. Trace: ±2% of reading or ±0.5ppm absolute whichever is greater.
- NOTE: The sample gas used with the ZRO2000 must not contain any hydrocarbon vapors, hydrogen, carbon monoxide, or other reducing gases. Sample tubing should be cleaned for oxygen service. Please consult the factory for additional information.
- Response Time: < 5 seconds at 0.15 liters per minute (LPM) over 1 decade. The response time for measurements of less than 50 PPM or less depend to a great extent on the design of the sample delivery system including the materials used.
- Sensor Type: Zirconium Oxide
- Operating Temperature of Analyzer: 50° to 104°F (10° to 40°C)
- Warranty: Two Years Electronics, One Year Sensor
- Display: 0.7″ (17.8 mm) high 6 digit liquid crystal display
- Resolution: 0.01 on highest reading & 0.001 ppm on lowest reading
- Input Power: Universal 90-264 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- Standard Outputs: (2) Selectable 0-20 mA DC or 4-20 mA DC, both scalable by user
- Oxygen Alarm Relays: Two (2) SPDT Form C contacts rated 10 A @ 30V DC /115/230 VAC. Alarms may be cleared manually or automatically, by user selection.
- Audible Alarm: Internal audible alarm
- Audible Alarm: Cancel Front panel switch
Sample Gas Characteristics
- Maximum Sample Temperature: 122°F (50°C)
- Maximum Sample Pressure: 0.1 to 0.5 pounds per square inch gauge (PSIG) (0.007 to 0.035 kg/cm2).
- Sample Gas Moisture Limits: 85% RH
Zirconia Oxygen Analyzer (ZRO 2000) Construction
- Enclosure: Aluminum, rated NEMA 1.
- Enclosure Dimensions: 13 inches (330 mm) – length 10.71 inches (272 mm) – width 6.3 inches (160 mm) – height Note: All dimensions are without optional equipment
- Gas Connections: 1/4” stainless steel compression fittings.
Reference : aoi-corp.com