O2 Analyzer Sensor Switch Pumps Since its establishment over 84 years ago, NGK has been engaged in manufacturing ceramic insulators and is now recognized as a leading manufacturer throughout the world. Over the past 35 years, NGK developed O2 analyzers using technology based on ZIRCONIA. Most recently, NGK has produced various instruments independently or together with other manufacturers by employing unique technology based on ZIRCONIA and INFRA-RED rays. NGK now offers a complete range of measuring instruments in addition to consultation on instrumentation and various system components.
The Principle of O2 Analyzer Sensor
Principle of Zirconia Sensor
Zirconia ceramics with conductive characteristics at high temperatures due to oxygen ions can be an oxygen concentration cell by making the ceramic pipe at high temperature with electrodes on the inner and outer side of the pipe. The presence of gas with different oxygen concentrations on each side of the electrodes will cause electromotive force to be generated by the movement of oxygen ions.
Principle of INFRA-Red Sensor
Infra-red is located in the light wave at the place shown in the diagram below.
In particular, infra-red with a wavelength of 1-6? is absorbed by moisture having different atomic elements such as moisture (H2O) and CO. Measuring the degree of the absorption can find the concentration. Also measuring the strength of scattered light reflected by suspended dust can find dust concentration. However, as measurements are generally affected by temperature, moisture, etc., NGK is a unique sophisticated technology that plays an important role in the isolation of these elements.
O2 Analyzer Sensor Products
O2 Analyzer for Combustion Exhaust Gas Type TF-10D101
- No need for a reference gas cylinder
- No need for standard air
- No need for routine maintenance with an integrated self-calibration function
- Low installation cost
- Lowe power consumption
- Small diameter, compact, and lightweight
- Monitoring and control of boilers and industrial furnaces
Reduction Atmosphere Furnace Control System Type CP-D(R) & CPM
Conventional measuring of furnaces using a dew point meter, and CO2 meter are not satisfactory in way of maintenance and responses. A new system that enables to automatic control of furnaces by computing and displaying the measured carbon potential value obtained through the Zirconia O2 partial pressure instrument from the furnace has been developed. This new system should be a powerful tool in quality control, reduction in resources and energy-saving
Gas-generating furnaces, continuous and batch carbureting, quenching, and annealing furnaces
Micro Oxygen Analyzer Type TF-21D201, TF-30D201, SH-302/303/304
- Extremely small sensor enabling measuring in % and 0-10ppm range.
- Foot space is reduced by separating the probe and receiver
- Swedgelock typed fitting enables easy and positive sensor connection
- Thick film sensor conforming to the specifications for vacuuming such as load locking
- Four measuring ranges in % and 0-10ppm selectable
- Range switching with local/remote/auto range selections
- Free NC/NO upper and lower alarm setting
- Extremely resistant to organic silicone with special treatment
- Semiconductor manufacturing facilities
- Diffusion furnaces
- Various N2 furnace environments measuring
- Air separators
- Ferrite sintering ovens
- Various environmental control, and
- Combustion control
DYC’s Oxygen Control System
- With a point calibration of the air sample, it is possible to measure up to ppm ～ %.
- As the receiver is separate from the sensor, it is possible to place to the sensor closer to a measuring point or directly connect the sensor to be measuring point.
- Compact size (Small installation space)
- Easy maintenance
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment (diffusion furnace, RTP Ambient measurement in all types of N2 furnaces)
- Reflow furnaces
- Ferrite kilns
- Other ambient control, and
- Combustion control applications.
Source : www.waki.co.jp
Read More Articles :
- ESPOWER Electrical Systems
- Lika Electronic – Smart Encoders & Actuators
- Shaw Moisture Meters – Dewpoint Meters, Hygrometers and Moisture Analysers
- Lorric – Flowmeter
- SFC Koenig Sealing and Flow Control
- Flow-Teknikk Process Instruments
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments – Flow Instruments for Industrial