About ESPOWER Electrical Systems
ESPOWER Electrical Systems was established on March 3rd, 2011, originally located at 76/74, 76/76 Chaengwattana Road, Anusawari Subdistrict, Bang Khen District, Bangkok, opening the new head office took place in 2020 located at No. 138/95 Moo 2, Ban Klang Subdistrict, Mueang Pathum Thani District, Pathum Thani Province 12000. Conducting its business selling products related to electrical equipment. Providing design, installation, and testing services for electrical systems according to customer requirements.
The company intends to sell electrical equipment products by striving to provide quality products that meet the standards in electrical engineering and the requirements of customers both delivering goods and services on time. We believe it is the responsibility of the cooperation and team of experts with knowledge, ability to control and execute every step very well and work with care, and be aware of the customer is important, the company has been trusted, and satisfaction from customers as always, resulting in the company’s stability and continuous progress.
However, throughout the past period, the company gained trust and satisfaction from customers as well. The company is also committed to improving the quality even more so that our customers are confident and achieve maximum satisfaction.
All Executives and personnel have come together to bring the Quality Management System according to the international standard ISO9001: 2015 to be used in the management of the company at every step. It covers all activities of the company that have been conducted and strive to improve even further in order to continuously improve efficiency with the following quality policies.
The Products of ESPOWER Electrical Systems
Annunciator System (01 SERIES)
- Robust and compact design
- Space problem solving by separate into three modules; Master Module/Extension Module/Relay Module
- The three modules are connected by detachable wire connector
- Sequence control push button switches are separated as given design on control panel
- All input channels are opto-isolator designed concept
- Alarm input contact can be selected by software to accept either NO or NC contact
- Alarm sound can be selected to be bell or horn (heavy fault) and buzzer (light fault) by software
- Number of alarms : 8, 16 to 64 alarms per one set of alarm sequence unit (maximum is 640 alarms)
- Number of I/O of master module is 16 I/O per module (surface mount type only) , Extension module is 8 I/O per module and relay output module is 8 NO contacts per module
- Supervisory contact (watchdog) for remote alarm or warning status.
- Easily could be programmed with the belonging software (ESPAN01 V1.0) connected via USB port to computer
- Communication port : USB and RS485 modbus RTU protocols (option : optical Port)
- Lay out of display window is flexible according to the requirement
- Power supply : 24VDC (~50 watt for 16 alarms, ~100 watt for 32 alarms, ~150 watt for 64 alarms)
- Protection class : IP55 for display window and IP50 for alarm sequence unit (master mudule + extension mudule)
- Ambient temperature : -10 to +55°C
- Storage temperature : +70°C
- Humidity : up to 95%
Heavy Duty Vibrating Horn (VHH)
The Heavy duty vibrating horn is designed to be mounted onto the top of the Cubicle. When the heavy-duty vibrating horn is fitted within the cubicle, a speaker grille is included incorporating a weather-resistant foam barrier to allow the sound to be transmitted whilst providing protection against water ingress. VHH type can also be used as stand alone alarm sound if required, the design is weather resistant without the need for additional protection.
Diode Box (DTB01)
Diode box is use for rectifier, polarity reverse protect, suppressor spike voltage from DC relay coil (Back EMF), blocking DC volt, bypass DC volt etc. Safety from electric shock and easy to install with din rail mount or surface mount. High current circuit, 1A or 3A (specify when order).
- 10 or 15 Chanel of Diode
- High current circuit ( 1A or 3A) )
- Low forward voltage drop
- High surge current duration
- High reliability and stability
- Easy install with din rail mount & surface mount.
Digital AC Voltage Monitoring Relay
The AC voltage monitoring relay type E27/59A is a digital relay and designed to monitor a three-phase supply and single-phase supply by checking all phase are pleasant and within set voltage limit. An adjustable time delay is incorporated to avoid nuisance tripping.
When power is applied to relay, the green LED will illuminate (Healthy function) or watchdog function is working. The relay is provided with an adjustable voltage of 80 ~ 100% Un on under voltage unit and 100 ~ 120% Un on over voltage unit with time delay 0 ~ 60 seconds set point.
Under Voltage Function (E27A)
When the monitor voltage falls below the set point, the time delay is started and the red LED (Under voltage LED display) start flashing until time delay has reached the set point value. (The response time of the relay is adjustable between 0 to 60 seconds) Then the red LED stop flashing but steady on, simultaneously with relay energizes or switches to its operating position. The relay will automatically reset once the monitored voltage rises above the set point. When reset, the LED will extinguish at the same time if time delay is not activated.
Over Voltage Function (E59A)
As it is common with all AC voltage monitoring relays, on over voltage unit the relay energizes when the monitor voltage exceeds and the response value is selected, the time delay is started and the orange LED (Over voltage LED display) start flashing until time delay has reached the set point value. Then the orange LED stop flashing but steady on, simultaneously with relay energizes. The relay will automatically reset once the monitored voltage falls below the set point. When reset, the LED will extinguish together in case of time delay is not activated.
This type is also designed to use with the auxiliary supply source from 90 to 250 VDC. In case of AC voltage from VT or main source are failed, the relay will still working (or status of relay is O.K. when AC input voltage are failed)
Digital DC Voltage Monitoring Relay
The DC voltage monitoring relay type E27D is a digital or microcontroller base relay, commonly used for monitoring battery voltage conditions, but can be used in any applications which dc voltage level is critical too.
The relay is provided with 1 volt step adjustable pickup and dropout voltage with time delay 0 ~ 60 seconds set point. By the way, the relay can be adjusted voltage between 75% – 125% of Un moreover, it has watchdog function to monitor the healthy of itself.
Under Voltage Function
When power is applied to the relay the green LED (Healthy) will start flashing (watchdog function is working), simultaneously the orange LED (P/U) will light up to show that the DC voltage is on normal condition or the input voltage exceeds the pickup setting (P/U). When the monitor voltage falls below the dropout setting (D/O), the time delay is initiated and the red LED (27 – Under voltage LED display) start flashing until time delay reached the set point value. (The response time delay of the relay can be adjusted between 0 ~ 60 seconds) Then the LED stop flashing but steady on, simultaneously with relay energizes or switches to its operating position. The relay will reset once the monitored voltage rises above the pickup set point, the time delay is initiated and the orange LED (P/U) start flashing until time delay reached the set point value. Then the LED stop flashing but steady on, simultaneously with relay reset to normal.
Over Voltage Function
In case of voltage increased to the over voltage set point the orange LED (over) will flashing to show that voltage had reached the set point value until the setup time delay is time out than the orange LED (over) stop flashing but study on and over voltage contact output close or become NC status.
Source : www.espowercorp.com
Read More Articles :
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- La Marche Power Conversion Equipments
- Amphenol FSI Hermaphroditic Connectors
- Dayton Motors – Grainger Industrial Supply
- Magnetic proximity sensors SICK MM Type
- Marine Boiler Economizer
- LIEX 710/051 Half Mile Fog Signal For Marine