Omron E2EF Proximity Sensor with Stainless Housing use high-frequency oscillation. They resist heat, chemicals, and water better than Rectangular Sensors. They are available in both shielded and unshielded models.
Proximity Sensors are available in models using high-frequency oscillation to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metal objects and in capacitive models to detect non-metal objects. Models are available with environment resistance, heat resistance, resistance to chemicals, and resistance to water.
Omron E2EF Proximity Sensor Features and Benefit
- Completely stainless-steel housing
- Long-distance detection equivalent to or greater than Proximity Sensors with Resin Heads *1
- More than 20 times *2 the durability of Proximity Sensors with Resin Heads
- Spatter-resistant Models with fluororesin coating are
- Aluminum chip immunity
- Pre-wired Smartclick Connector Models are also
- The actual sensing distance will vary with the size or material of the object. For details, refer to Engineering Data.
- Test results for stainless-steel brush rotating at 130 rpm.
Ratings and Specifications