Microsensorcorp MPM6891 Wireless Pressure Transmitter integrates battery power supply and wireless communication for firefighting pipeline pressure monitoring. By combining NB-IoT/2G/4G extensive coverage and application of Web big data system, it can be used for online pressure monitoring over a wide area, especially for the firefighting field.
Microsensorcorp MPM6891 Features
- PC and mobile phone data application
- Email Alarm
- Compact size, integrated structure design, easy for installation
- Remote Configuration
- Low Power Consumption, Battery Power Supply
- High energy lithium ion battery, low power consumption, over 3 years lifetime
- Distribute location, equipment status clear to view based on GIS management system
- Pipeline overpressure or under pressure Battery life abnormal report
- Support 330 degrees rotation, convenient for on-site installation
- PaaS cloud service, support private cloud, configuration, APP application, etc.
|Pressure type||Seal Gauge|
|Collecting interval||1, 5, 10, 30, 60, 360, 720, 1440 minutes options|
|Sending interval||1, 5, 10, 30, 60, 360, 720, 1440 minutes options|
|Wakeup mode||Timing, keying, alarming wakeup|
|Setting mode||Remote setting|
|Data uploading||Pressure data, battery information, network state, self-checking state|
|Power consumption||Standby current≤50uA,average sending current≤100mA|
|Working temperature||-20℃ ~70℃|
|Storage temperature||-40℃ ~85℃|
|Pressure diaphragm||Stainless steel 316L|
|Outline dimension||75mm x 50mm, H≤120mm|
- Please pay attention that the media should be compatible with the contacted parts;
- If any special requirements on function or specification, please contact with us freely.
Download Datasheet: MPM6891, Microsensorcorp-Wireless Pressure Transmitter
You must be logged in to post a comment.