Based on the success of the “Industrial” range of process control instrumentation, Delta Mobrey has developed the “Sentry” range of Pressure, Differential Pressure and Temperature Switches. Designed for general purpose use in OEM equipment and industrial power applications alike, Sentry combines economy, quality and performance. With a better than 1% set-point repeatability and a market leading 5 year warranty, Sentry offers real value.
Users also benefit from a unique hinged lid and single captive screw which provides quick and easy access to terminals and set-point adjustment. The inclusion of a safety vent also protects users by preventing the enclosure becoming pressurised in the event that the sensor is inadvertently damaged by excessive pressure.
- Robust weatherproof, epoxy coated, aluminium housing approved to IP66 and NEMA 4X
- SPDT and DPDT switch contacts with environmentally and hermetically sealed options
- Stainless steel wetted parts as standard
- Better than 1% set-point repeatability
- Market leading 5 year warranty
- Pressure ranges from 0.4 to 700 bar (4 to 1500 psi)
- Pmax up to 1000 bar depending on range
Screwed lid and integral terminal block
A screwed lid gives users quick access for connecting to the integral terminal block or for set-point adjustment.
Better than 1% set-point repeatability
Users can expect a set-point repeatability performance better than 1% on all configurations with some configurations being significantly better
5 year warranty
A market leading 5 year warranty gives users peace of mind
All Sentry models come with a safety vent to prevent the enclosure becoming pressurized in the event that the sensor is inadvertently damaged by excessive pressure. In addition, the complete Sentry family has been assessed for use in SIL 2 safety related systems.
- ATEX / IECEx Flameproof & Intrinsically Safe
- 316 Stainless Steel capillary and bulb.
- Field Adjustable Set-points Against a Reference Scale
- Temperature Ranges up to 350°C (660°F)
- Maximum Working Temperature up to 360°C (680°F)
- Safety Vented Design as Standard
- Suitable for use SIL 2 safety related systems
The Sentry Series is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Process plants
- OEM equipment
The choice of models available ensures that the Sentry Series is suitable for use in:
- General purpose
- Zone 0 & 20 Hazardous Areas
- Zone 1 & 21 Hazardous Areas
- SIL 2 safety related systems
Accuracy: Set point repeatability ± 1% of span at 20°C / 68°F
Storage Temperature: -40 to +60°C / -40 to +140°F
Ambient Temperature: -30 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F
Enclosure classification: IP66 / NEMA 4X / Flameproof Ex d / Intrinsically Safe Ex ia
- SPDT or DPDT snap action microswitch (standard)
- Hermetically sealed (optional)
Process Connection: 1/2” NPT M. Approximate Weight: 1.7kg / 3.7lb – 1.9kg / 4.2lb depending on mode
Download Data Sheet: T01 Series Temperature Switch