Delta Mobrey 771 Series Temperature Switch comprises an armored capillary attached to the sensing bulb via a semi-rigid extension on which a compression gland slides to enable various depths of thermowell (pocket) to be accommodated. This sensor is coupled to the microswitch via a precision stainless steel mechanism, the combination of which helps deliver the market leading performance customers can expect from the Series.
Designed in the mid-1970s and developed over subsequent years, the Performance Series switch range offers users the broadest range of options, the highest levels of set-point repeatability and the confidence of long term performance that a mature product such as this can prove. The model 771 Vapour Pressure Temperature Switch has a flexible thermal system and is suitable for setpoints between -50°C and 150°C with maximum working temperatures up to 250°C.
- Ranges available up to 150°C
- Weatherproof IP66 enclosures in zinc alloy or stainless steel
- ATEX and IECEx Ex d Flameproof models available
- Environmentally and Hermetically sealed switch options
- Set-point adjustable over the full range against a calibrated scale with tamperproof adjuster
Delta Mobrey 771 Series Features:
- Precision stainless steel mechanism for arduous atmospheres and high humidity.
- Hermetically sealed microswitch option
- Models for fixed switching differential, adjustable differential and HI-LO operation.
- Ranges available up to 230 to 300°C (450 to 580°F). Maximum working temperature up to 310°C (600°F).
The 771 Performance Series is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Oil & Gas
- Food Industry
The choice of models available ensures that the 771 Performance Series is suitable for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
- Set point repeatability ± 0.5% of span at 20°C / 68°F ambient.
- Scale accuracy ± 2% of full scale.
Storage Temperature: -25 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F
Ambient Temperature: -25 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F
Maximum Working Pressure: System sensing probes for both the capillary and rigid stem version are designed to withstand 100 bar (1500psi) without thermowell.
Enclosure classification: IP66 / NEMA 4X / Flameproof Ex d
- SPDT or DPDT snap action microswitch (standard)
- Hermetically sealed (optional)
Process Connection: 3/8 NPT External Sliding Gland, ½ NPT External Direct mounting. Approximate Weight: Enclosures: “W & N” 2.5kg / 5.5lb (models 731-4 2.2kg/4.8lb); “A & O” 3.5kg /7.7lb (models 731-4 3.2kg/7.0lb); “H” 4.0kg/8.8lb; “K” 8.7kg/19.1lb
Download Data Sheet: Temperature Switch 771 Series