Microsensor Corp MPM426WS Temperature Transmitter is a fully welded, fully sealed, and submersible diffusion silicon instrument for level and temperature measurement. It uses a highly stable and reliable piezo-resistive OEM pressure sensor and a PT1000 temperature sensor with a high-performance signal processing circuit mounted in a stainless steel housing.
Meanwhile, the product adopts double-way sealing with special rubber rings and the sealing and locking lines are separated in order to improve the sealing degree. The cavity(the terminal is in it) is filled with high- vacuum water resistance and mineral oil resistance sealing silicone so that the leading-out terminal can be fully sealed and insulated.
It is especially suitable for the measurement of oil and gas in a deep well. The advanced production technology and automated production line ensure the stability of products, and good adaptation makes your device able to copy with various complex environments
Microsensor Corp MPM426WS Features
- Level and temperature double output signal
- Reversed-polarity protection
- Suitable for deep-water level and temperature measurement
- IP68 protection
- Automatic production line for quality guarantee, stable and reliable
|Span(FS)||350, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000mH2O;|
|-20℃ …0℃ ~10℃ …80℃|
|Overpressure||1.5 times FS|
|Accuracy||±0.5%FS(pressure); ±2℃ (temperature)|
|Operation Temp.||-20℃ ~80℃|
|Storage Temp.||-40℃ ~100℃|
|Transmission Type||3-wire (pressure and temperature output signal)|
|Output Signal||4mA~20mADC(pressure); 4mA~20mADC(temperature)|
- Please be sure the measured media is compatible with contacting material; please also note the media density in the measurement (except water);
- We provide two kinds of cables –PVC and polyurethane for option, charged based on materials and
- If the product is installed in the “lightning and thunder” area, we suggest using a lightning-proof protection device to protect the transmitter. Please be sure good grounding as well;
- Under standard conditions 1mH2O (4 ℃, g=9.80665 m/s2), the corresponding relationship between 1mH2O and pressure is shown as follows:1mH2O = 0.1kgf/cm2 = 9.80665kPa;
- If the user has a special requirement, please feel free to contact our
Download Data: MPM426WS, Microsensorcorp-Deep-water Level &Temperature Transmitter
You must be logged in to post a comment.