Servo Accelerometer TA-25J
The TA-25J is small, light weight and offers superior resolution and accuracy over a wide measurement frequency range. It can be used in a broad range of sensor applications including measurement of linear acceleration(vertical, lateral), angle of inclination, and vibration.
The TA-25J servo accelerometer employs a pendulum with a flex hinge pivot. Displacement of the pendulum beam is sensed and amplified by the servo amp. Force-balance is employed and a torquer acts to return the mass to the null position. Acceleration is determined by measuring the current required to constrain the mass.
- Frictionless flexure hinge insures stability with no mechanical wear
- Good linearity and resolution
- Easy signal processing with high output voltage
- Simple, robust, and reliable construction
- Seismic observation
- Vibration and micro vibration measurement
- Vibration isolation