Water Cut Analyzer WiO-300S is a Water Cut analyzer that measures the amount of water in oil to high levels of accuracy. Water Cut is also referred to as Water in Oil, BS&W, OWD, or WFM. The smart sensor technology uses a capacitive method to measure the percentage of water contained within the sample, with a large measurement range from a few 100ppms to 100% water.*
Water Cut Analyzer WiO-300S sensor is a spool section for in-line measurements from 1 to 8 inches. Sizes 1 to 3 inches are available with threaded connections.
Water Cut Analyzer WiO-300S Features
- High level of accuracy +/-0.05% up to 5% water cut.
- Large measurement range 200ppm to 100% water in oil.*
- Optional static mixer.
- Spool section.
- Temperature compensation.
- 4-20mA and Hart communications.
- Isokinetic Sampling.
- (*Range will depend on operating conditions; in general, 0-65% for most applications and up to 100% for example sweet water.)
- Smart sensor, no need for a separate controller.
- Option to combine the Water Cut with Advanced Sensors Oil in Water Analysers.
- Low power consumption.
- Easy to use and install.
- Works in Bypass and in-line.
- ATEX or FM/UL Explosion Proof.
Water Cut Analyzer WiO-300S Specifications
- Measurement principle: Capacitance
- Range and accuracy*:
+/-0.01% up to 1% water cut
+/-0.05% up to 5% water cut
+/-0.1% from 5% to 10% water cut
+/-0.2% from 10% to 25% water cut
+/-0.5% from 25% to 65% or 100% (sweet water) water cut
- Resolution: 0.003%
- Response time: 1 sec
- Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Process temperature: 0-120°C standard version, 0-240°C high-temperature version
- Process pressure: Up to 100barg depends on flange rating
- Operational ambient temperature: -40 to +65°C
- Water Cut Analyzer WiO-300S Power: 24VDC
- Ingress Protection: IP66/67 Nema 4X&7
- Water Cut Analyzer WiO-300S Certification:
– IECEx: Ex db IIC T4 Gb | Ta= -20 to +60°C
– CSA/UL: Class I Zone 1 AEx db IIC T6 Gb | Ex db IIC T4 Gb | Class I Division 1 Gr. ABCD T4/T5 | Ta= -20 to +60°C
– ATEX: Ex II 2 G | Ex db IIC T4 Gb | Ta= -20 to +60°
- Pressure Certifications: PED (EU Zone) limited to size/pressure that falls within SEP
Weight & Dimensions (for shipping)
– WIO-300S: 1 inch: 220mm | 1.5 inch: 330mm | 2-8 inch: 430mm
– WIO-300K: From 430mm
– WIO-300P: Depends on the configuration
- Length with static mixer: Application dependent
- Insertion Port (WIO-300P): 2 or 3 inch
- Weight and full dimensions: Depends on the configuration. Please contact Advanced Sensors about your application
- 4-20mA: Yes
- Hart: Yes
- Hot insertion/extraction: ANSI 150, ANSI 300, ANSI 600
- Wetted parts: SS316L, Duplex, Super Duplex, Hastelloy
- Enclosure material: SS316L or Aluminium
*Range will depend on operating conditions; in general, 0-65% for most applications and up to 100% for example sweet water. Please contact Advanced Sensors to discuss your application needs.