Pulsar Process Measurement are Measurement Instrumentation and Electronic Manufacturers.
Pulsar Process Measurement Ltd manufactures and supplies level, volume, open channel flow, pipe flow, sludge interface measurement and pump control instrumentation.
Since 1997, Pulsar has risen to become one of the world-leading non-contacting measurement instrumentation manufacturers and their products are used in a wide variety of industries and applications worldwide.
By taking a step forward in echo processing technology, Pulsar has been able to address applications previously thought to be beyond the scope of ultrasonic level measurement and their improved initial signal processing at the transducer head has made it possible to increase resistance to electrical noise thus widening the number of possible applications.
Pulsar’s award-winning products are favoured worldwide due to their reliability and easy menu-driven set-up. Pulsar’s product range has been designed to provide a full range of alternatives, from single point of measurement installations right through to complex multi-point applications with digital communications and levels of measurement.
- Pulsar’s Ultrasonic dB Transducer Series : Pulsar’s dB ultrasonic offer reliable level, volume, open channel flow, pump control and differential measurement within liquid and solids applications.
- Pulsar’s dB Transducer Accessories : Various transducer mount options can be provided to suit specific applications, such as blind flanges and a choice of transducer mounting brackets.
Specialist Transducers for Open Channel Flow
- dBMACH3 & dB3 with Double Sun Shields Pulsar Flow Transducers : Pulsar’s full range of ultrasonic transducers can be used for flow measurement however, there are two specific designs that have been specially created for flow applications.
- DUET Pulsar Dual Ultrasonic Echo Transducer : Pulsar’s unique twin-transducer DUET, provides the highest accuracy non-contact ultrasonic flow measurement system available anywhere.
Loop-Powered Ultrasonic Transducers
- dBi HART Transducer Series (4-20mA loop powered) Pulsar HART Transducers : The Pulsar dBi HART Transducer Series are a range of self-contained, intelligent non-contacting ultrasonic level measurement transducers which make use of HART communication protocols to make plant integration simple.
- dBi Profibus PA Transducer Series : The Pulsar dBi Profibus PA Transducer Series are a range of self-contained, intelligent non-contacting ultrasonic level measurement transducers which make use of Profibus PA communication protocols.
- Pulsar’s Radar Sensor : Pulsar’s mmWave Radar sensor offers compact, robust measurement for your non-contacting measurement needs.