The ZHA KL gear flow meter series (aluminum design) are flow meters which are mainly used in lubrication and non-lubrication liquids. They are equally suitable for filled, viscous and abrasive media.
Only high-strength aluminum is used in manufacturing the gear flow meters. Combined with the use of high quality precision ball bearings, the ZHA KL guarantees optimum measurement accuracy and a long service life even under the toughest application conditions. The ball bearings facilitate a very low starting torque of the measuring element. This way even the lowest flow rates at low viscosities can be accurately measured.
The combination of various gear dimensions and modules allows a wide range of sizes that can cover a huge measuring range. This makes the ZHA KL ideal for a variety of applications in the field of metering as well as for monitoring, mixing and dosing.
Short response times, very dynamic performance and high measurement accuracy ensure accurate regulation and control of flow rates in demanding applications.
For applications in hazardous areas, we offer intrinsically safe sensors and amplifiers with Ex protection in accordance with ATEX, IECEx, CSA and other standards. Additional certifications such as EAC (TR-CU) are available.
- Hydraulic applications
- Cylinder monitoring
- Filling systems
- Fuel measurement
- Coolant circuit monitoring
- Dosing systems
- Lubrication monitoring
- Additive dosing
- High measuring accuracy up to ±0.1 %1)
- Exceptional repeatability of ±0.05 %
- Measuring range up to 1:150
- Short response times
- Pressure-resistant up to 315 bar [4,500 psi]
- Medium temperature up to 150 °C [302 °F]
- Robust construction and long lifetime
|Measuring Accuracy||Up to ±0.1 %4)|
|Repeatability||±0.05 % (under the same conditions)|
|Linearity||±0.5 % of actual flow (viscosity ≥ 30 mm²/s)|
|Materials||Housing: as per DIN 3.4365 (EN AW 7075)|
|Gears: as per DIN 1.4122|
|Bearing: Stainless steel ball bearing (ZHA 01/2-05) Chrome roller bearing (ZHA 06-07)|
|Seals: FKM, PTFE|
|Medium Temperature||-40 °C up to +150 °C [-40 °F up to +302 °F] (others on request)|
|Dimensions||See dimensional drawing (page 5 to 6 of datasheet)|
Download Datasheet: ZHA KL Series Kem Kupper Gear Flow Meters
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions