ALTAX NEO Compact Gearmotor Overview
ALTAX NEO Compact Gearmotor are an essential tool for many drive systems. With unique designs and configurations available, gearmotors can be used to increase torque, reduce speed, reverse direction, or change the push or pull of a driveshaft.
For over 80 years, Sumitomo Drive Technologies has been providing world-class gearmotors, gearboxes, and speed reducers, featuring industry-leading technology with fully integrated premium efficient motors. Our impactful power transmission units come in various shaft configurations such as right angle, concentric and inline.
- Utilizes our unique Cyclo technology for durability and long product life.
- Allows for smooth, rolling contact with no teeth breakage, resulting in high-shock resistance.
- Unlike general gearmotors, the concentric shaft direction of both the motor and output shafts result in a compact flange.
Read More : ITT-Neo Dyn Industrial Switches
Compact Gearmotor Technical Info
|Output Shaft||Solid shaft|
|Output Shaft Direction(s)||Any mounting direction|
|Mounting Style||Flange mount / Foot mount|
|Frame Size||12 sizes (output stage)|
|Reduction Ratio||3:1 to 1003:1|
|Capacity Range||40 W to 3.7 kW|
|Motor Types||Three phase, premium efficiency, high efficiency, for inverters, single phase, outdoors, waterproof, increased safety, compliant with global standards|
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions