XLRnet was designed in conjunction with the Amphenol Data / Telecom product group of Amphenol Canada Corp., a subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation. Utilizing our combined expertise and knowledge of the professional audio and high-speed data markets we are proud to offer the XLRnet series. Featuring Class D (10/100 BASE-T), CAT5E (1000 BASE-T), or CAT6 (10GBASE-T) ethernet performance in A, B, or D shell housings with integrated LED and complete shielding options we have your high-speed data requirements covered.
- XLR RJ45 Cable plug housing.
- Designed for pre-assembled RJ45 cables.
- Quick and simple installation.
- Cost-effective method for harsh environments.
- No cabling in the field is required.
- No tools are required for installation.
- Available in Nickel or Black housings.
- Colored boots / Backshells
- Horizontal or Vertical PCB contacts
- Bulk Packaging
- LED color – Red, Green, Yellow or Blue combinations
|GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS||Termination||Preassembled RJ45 Cable (Not supplied)|
|Environmental||Complies with EU RoHS 2 Directive 2011/65/EU|
|Operating Temperature||-25˚C to +75˚C (-13°F to -167°F)|
|MECHANICAL||Insertion and Withdrawal force||≥10N – ≤20N|
|Weight 2)||26g (0.057lb)|
|Cable O.D. range||5 or 8mm (0.20” or 0.31”)|
|Mechanical Operations||1000 mating cycles|
|MATERIALS||Connector shell – Metal||Diecast Zinc Alloy|
|Shell finish||Satin nickel or Black|
|Boot / Backshell||UL94V-0 Noryl N190 / Valox|
Download Catalog: Amphenol Connector Catalog