Dynalco Monitoring F-16 Frequency Generator/Counter, Speed Switches & Transmitters. Used to calibrate tachometers, digital speed indicators, governors, counters, frequency meters. Measures signal frequency from magnetic pickups, pulsers, ac generators, shaft encoders. Eliminates the need for a frequency counter or an audio generator.
INSTRUMENTATION: Signal Generator/Counter/Calibrator
Dynalco Monitoring F-16 Features
- Generates a continuously adjustable signal from 10 Hz to 20,000 Hz.
- Displays the generated frequency with 0.1 Hz resolution up to 999.9 Hz; 1 Hz resolution from 1000 Hz to 20,000 Hz. Automatic scale ranging of the readout.
- Measures an external frequency signal with the same accuracy and autoranging.
- Portable, lightweight, battery-operated, low current consumption.
- Fast update rate of one reading per second (one second gate time) in both ranges.
- High level output of 10 volts peak-topeak. Permits calibration of Dynalco’s self-powered tachometers, trips, etc.
- Crystal-controlled accuracy of readout.
- Rugged, extruded aluminum case.
Reference : dynalco.com
Download : Datasheet