Dynalco Monitoring DST-2000C, Powered Tachometer, Speed Switches & Transmitters. The DST-2000C direction sensing tachometer measures and monitors direction of rotation, speed, rate, flow, etc. Capable of driving tachometers and up/down counters to provide rate information as well as total net flow, length, distance, etc. Can drive up to 5 SPD-300 (direction sensing displays) in parallel. Input power: 115 Vac and/or 12 or 24 Vdc.
Dynalco Monitoring DST-2000C Features
- Uses the signal from a Dynalco M343 bidirectional pickup to measure speed and direction of rotation.
- Provides output pulses for feeding up/down or up-only counters.
- Drives Dynalco analog and digital tachs including SPD-100, SPD-700, DS-800, and the new SPD-300 Direction Indicating Tach. (See next page) Also drives speed switches such as SST-2000A/H and SW-200B.
- Provides a relay output according to direction of rotation, i.e. one SPDT relay for clockwise (CW) and one SPDT relay for counterclockwise (CCW).
- Provides 10 mA drive current for two remote (customer-provided) LEDs to indicate CW or CCW direction.
- Avoids false indications by having the active relay automatically reset after a few seconds with no signal input.
- Provides a 0–1 mA output proportional to speed to drive Dynalco Controls analog meters such as the G-101 or digital meters such as the DPM-105.
- Provides regulated 8 Vdc (25 mA) auxiliary power to a Dynalco DPM-105 digital panel meter.
Dynalco was started in 1968 with three products and a goal of producing engineered solutions for the oil and gas industries. Today, Dynalco has become a worldwide industry leader, recognized for its high-quality instruments and controls used in the oil & gas, chemical, power, marine and construction industries. In October 2011 Dynalco was acquired by its sister company Barksdale, Inc. and is now part of Barksdale’s family of brands.
Reference : dynalco.com
Download : Datasheet