Dynalco Monitoring M928-24 ps Speed Sensors Active (Powered)-Ordinary Area, 5/8-18 x 2.5″ – 3 Pin, TTL Output Source Tracking. This active magnetic pickup is a 24 VDC version of the standard model M928, with a digital TTL output suitable for zero velocity applications. It has a medium reach (2.500 inches) and a 5/8-18 thread.
Dynalco was started in 1968 with three products and a goal of producing engineered solutions for the oil and gas industries. Today, Dynalco has become a worldwide industry leader, recognized for its high-quality instruments and controls used in the oil & gas, chemical, power, marine and construction industries. In October 2011 Dynalco was acquired by its sister company Barksdale, Inc. and is now part of Barksdale’s family of brands.
Dynalco Monitoring M928-24 ps Specification:
- Power supply: 18 to 30 vdc.
- Operating temperature: -40 f to +250 f
- Output voltage: ttl compatible, 50 10% duty cycle
- Logic 0: +0.6 vdc peak max. With 50ma sink current.
- Logic 1: (rl x es ) / (rl + 10k)
- Output impedance: 10kohms.
- Housing: 303 stainless steel.
- Output connector: mates with ms 3106a-10sl-3s
- Insulation resistance: 100 mega-ohm min. @50 vdc (pin a to housing).
Active (Powered)-Ordinary Area : M928-24 Series, M928 Series, M806 Series, M951 Series
Reference : dynalco.com
Download : Datasheet