At AW-Lake, we recognize that an organization seeking to advance its business goals through consistent industry leadership must be managed in a systematic and visible manner. Accordingly, we have established, documented and implemented a Quality Management System that has been ISO registered since 2004. Having earned ISO 9001:2015 registration assures our customers that high standards of quality are applied from design, production, and delivery to all AW-Lake processes, products and controls.
AW Lake is a corporate from United States of America that sell some product such as Positive Displacement Meters, Turbine Flow Meters, Tricor Coriolis Flow Meter, Lake Variable Area Flow Meter, Lake Paddle Wheel Flow Meter “Flow Stat”, Monitor&Controllers, Thermal Mass Flow Meter,Flow Sensor & Pickups, Turbidity Sensor and Wireless/Bluetooth. One of the product that comes from the categories of Turbine Flow Meters is TW Turbine Flow Meter.
Axial turbine flow meters are designed with wear resistant internal components to provide trouble-free operation and a long service life. Fluid entering the flow meter is first conditioned by the inlet flow straightener which reduces turbulence in the fluid. The moving fluid causes the rotor to spin at a speed that is proportional to its flow rate. As the turbine blades on the rotor pass through the magnetic field of the pickup, an electronic pulse is generated.
This pulse train signal can then be used to monitor the fluid’s actual flow rate or the total amount of fluid that has passed through the flow meter. The number of electronic pulses generated by the meter, per unit volume, is known as its K-Factor. Each flow meter is calibrated to find its unique K-Factor, which is supplied with the flow meter when purchased.
Advantages Turbine Flow Meter:
- Simple, durable design
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Reliable operation under a wide range of temperatures and pressures
- Turn down ratio is up to 35:1
- Good level of accuracy at an economic price
- Wide variety of process connections
- Low pressure drop
Turbine Flow Meter
- HM High Pressure Turbine Flow Meter: ideal when measuring the flow of fluids under high pressures, such as in hydraulic testing. It is also perfect for chemical injection systems, as it withstands pressures up to 20,000 psi and is available in a variety of different flow ranges.
- HM-F Flanged Turbine Flow Meter: the HM-F Series of turbine flow meters can handle low viscosity fluids flowing under extremely high pressure, such as hydraulic and fuel systems and offshore chemical injection systems. Best for use with hydraulic oil, fuel and other light oils when ANSI or tri-clamp flanges are required.
- Subsea Turbine Flow Meter: fitted with completely sealed off electronics, this turbine is ideal for use in subsea hydraulics and chemical injection where the meter needs to be closer to the injection source.
- TA3 Sanitary Turbine Flow Meter: this 3-A Sanitary Standard Authorized turbine flow meter is used in plants around the world, in industries including dairy, brewing, wine production, food processing and pharmaceuticals.
- TR-QS Wafer STyle Turbine Flow Meter: this flow meter is made from superior materials of construction for high performance in aggressive environments. The modified upstream and downstream flow straighteners allow for a higher accuracy and greater fluid dynamics.
- TRG Standard Turbine Flow Meter: the sturdy construction of the TRG turbine flow meter means high performance and longer service life at an affordable price. This is the ideal turbine flow meter for monitoring solvents and other lower viscosity fluids, such as antifreeze and fuel measurement.
- TW Turbine Flow Meter: ideal to withstand the demands of the most rigorous flow measurement applications and is an ideal meter for liquid flow measurement on or off the oilfield.