AW Lake Turbidity Sensor and Wireless or Bluetooth recognize that an organization seeking to advance its business goals through consistent industry leadership must be managed in a systematic and visible manner. Accordingly, we have established, documented and implemented a Quality Management System that has been ISO registered since 2004. Having earned ISO 9001:2015 registration assures our customers that high standards of quality are applied from design, production, and delivery to all AW-Lake processes, products and controls.
AW Lake is a corporate from United States of America that sell some product such as Positive Displacement Meters, Turbine Flow Meters, Tricor Coriolis Flow Meter, Lake Variable Area Flow Meter, Lake Paddle Wheel Flow Meter “Flow Stat”, Monitor & Controllers,
Thermal Mass Flow Meter,Flow Sensor & Pickups, Turbidity Sensor and Wireless/Bluetooth. One of the product that comes from the categories of Turbidity Sensor is Proscan Turbidity Sensor. And one of the product that comes from the categories of Wireless/Bluetooth is FAC-R Frequency to Analog Converter.
Classifications AW Lake Turbidity Sensor and Wireless or Bluetooth
- Proscan Turbidity Sensor: Ideal for detection of material transitions, monitoring turbidity and measuring product concentration, such as in dairy processing, juice processing, and brewing operations.
- FAC-R Frequency to Analog Converter: deal for converting your frequency output to analog with an easy-to-use handheld mobile device.
- FAC-S Analog Output Sensor: ideal for use with all AW Gear Meter and Turbine flow meter applications requiring an analog output.
- The Edge Flow Sensor:deal for use with all AW Gear Meter and Turbine flow meter applications requiring an analog, pulse, or Modbus output.
- RT-50 Battery-Powered Flow Rate Transmitter: ideal for any industry or flow measurement application where a local rate and total display is required and in locations where equipment is exposed to the elements.
- SFS_WP Intrinsically Safe Wireless Flow Transmitter: ideal when adding flow meters where there is no power – no need to run wires/conduit, installs anywhere in minutes.
- SFT- Battery Operated Totalizer with Wireless Capabilities: ideal when adding flow meters where there is no power – no need to run wires/conduit, installs anywhere in minutes.
Source : aw-lake.com