At AW-Lake, we recognize that an organization seeking to advance its business goals through consistent industry leadership must be managed in a systematic and visible manner. Accordingly, we have established, documented and implemented a Quality Management System that has been ISO registered since 2004. Having earned ISO 9001:2015 registration assures our customers that high standards of quality are applied from design, production, and delivery to all AW-Lake processes, products and controls.
AW Lake is a corporate from United States of America that sell some product such as Positive Displacement Meters, Turbine Flow Meters, Tricor Coriolis Flow Meter, Lake Variable Area Flow Meter, Lake Paddle Wheel Flow Meter “Flow Stat”, Monitor&Controllers, Thermal Mass Flow Meter,Flow Sensor & Pickups, Turbidity Sensor and Wireless/Bluetooth. One of the product that comes from the categories of Lake Area Variable Flow Meter is Basic Variable Area Flow Meter.
Lake Variable Area flow meters, often referred to as “rotameters,” measure flow rate of a liquid or gas by relating linear displacement of an internal “float” or sharp-edged orifice plate (Lake) to a corresponding flow rate. As flow rate increases, the orifice area that the flow moves through also increases – thus, the term “Variable Area.” Variable Area meters either allow flow through a peripheral orifice formed between a tapered wall and a float as in the traditional rotameter, or an annular orifice and an internal tapered metering pin in the Lake Monitor.
The attributes of the Lake Variable Area flow meter are a linear relationship between flow rate, pressure differential and piston displacement. Flow rate is read on Variable Area meters by aligning the position of the piston/float to an adjacent calibrated scale.
Lake Variable Area Flow Meter
- Basic Variable Area Flow Meter: deal for monitoring pump performance as well as measuring fluids in hydraulic circuits and cooling systems.
- BI-Directional Flow Meter: ideal for monitoring pump performance as well as measuring fluids in hydraulic circuits and cooling systems where flow is measured in both directions.
- Case Drain Flow Meter: low cost alternative for monitoring pump performance and identifying required maintenance.
- Clearview Flow Meter: economical way to monitor water flows, observe case drain flows and verify pump outputs.
- Flow Rate Alarm: Flow Rate Alarm ensures sufficient flows of coolants and lubricants in mobile hydraulic equipment and industrial process control. Field adjustable alarm setting available in single or duel switch.
- Flow Rate Transmitter: ideal for batching, industrial process control, mobile hydraulic equipment and computer / PLC controlled hydraulic system monitoring application. Available in analog or pulse outputs.
- High Temperature Flow Meter: enables flow monitoring of barrel heating fluids, thermal transfer fluids such as Syltherm® coolant flows, hydraulic circuits and sub-circuits.
- Hydraulic Test Analyzer: used to diagnose faults in hydraulic circuits, determine horsepower and test for component wear and cylinder leakages. Two options are available: K Series (flow and pressure) and T Series (flow, pressure and temperature).
- Phospate Ester Flow Meter: compatible with aviation lubricants such as Skydrol®, and fire-retardant fluids such as Pydraul®, Fyrquil® and Houghton 900 series. Meters are density corrected to 1.145 sg.
- Pneumatic Flow Meter: ideal for monitoring air compressor efficiencies, pneumatic tool air consumption and industrial gas flows.
- WTA Series Hydraulic Analyzer: simple compact design allows for simultaneous measurement of flow, pressure and temperature on Mobile Industrial & Agricultural industries.