Kofloc DF-200C Digital Mass Flow Meter is a high-performance digital mass flow controller with ±1%S.P. accuracy and ≤1-sec response. It also has a multiple-gas and multiple-range function of seven gases and the ease of changing the flow rate range of each gas.
Kofloc DF-200C Feature
- High accuracy(±1%RD),Fast response(1 sec.max.in all range)
- Multiple ranges and multiple gases supported
- Communications functions installed as a standard feature(RS485)
- RoHS/CE Standard compliant
|Sensor type||Thermal sensor|
|Valve type||Normally closed proportional solenoid valve|
|Applicable gases*1||Multiple gases: N2 (Air, H2, He, Ar, O2, CO2)*2|
|Flow range*3||10/30/50/100/300/500 SCCM, 1/3/5/10 SLM*2|
|Control range||2 to 100% (F.S.)|
|Response*4||Total flow rate control range ±1 sec (within ±2% F.S.)|
|Accuracy*5||±1.0% S.P. (> 35% F.S.)
±0.35% F.S. (≤ 35% F.S.)
|Operating differential pressure*6||50 to 300 kPa (100 to 300 kPa for Ar and CO2)|
|Inlet maximum pressure||500kPa（G）|
|External leak rate||≤1.0 x 10-8 Pa·m3/sec (He)|
|Temperature||Working temp.||5 to 50℃|
|Accuracy guaranteed temp.||15 to 35℃|
|Allowable storage temp.||-10 to 60℃|
|Allowable operating humidity||10 to 90% RH (without dew condensation)|
|Materials of a gas contact part||SUS316, SUS316L, magnetic stainless steel, Ni, PTFE, PCTFE, and FKM|
|Electrical connection||D-sub 9-pin, KFC standard (SEMI standard compliant), RJ-45 modular jacks (two)|
|Flow rate setting signal||0 to 5 V DC (input impedance: approx. 1 MΩ)|
|Flow rate output signal||0 to 5 V DC (load resistance 10 kΩ)|
|Digital communication||Address setting with RS485 rotary switch: up to 99 devices (9600 bps)|
|Required power supply (DC)||+15 V DC (±5%): 150 mA, -15 V DC (±5%): 150 mA|
|Joint*7||1/4 F900 (standard), 1/4 UJR, Rc 1/4|
|Mounting posture||Horizontal installation recommended.|
|Weight*8||Approx. 850 g|
- The gases must be dry and clean, free of corrosive components and foreign matter such as dust and mist.
- Dedicated software is available to change gases or change the actual full scale (F.S.) within the range of 30 to 100% (30 to 80% for CO2 only) of the specified full scale.
- The flow rate calibration units SCCM and SLM indicate a mass flow rate converted to a volume flow rate in cc/min and L/min at 0°C and 1 atm.
- Guarantee for calibration gas: N2.
- Accuracy for calibration gas: N2, flow range (max. full scale).
- The operating differential pressure may differ depending on specifications.
- Contact us for any other joints.
- Exclusive of the weight of joint