The Fluidwell D-Series display Indicator is a front panel mount indicator, controller, and monitoring system for measurement applications in industrial environments. It is a robust alternative for your existing, not waterproof, panel meters.
Fluidwell D074 Panel Mount Level or Pump Controller is a basic, panel mount level/pump controller that works with a preset value and two switch points to control a pump or valve. The low and high-level switch points are entered as a percentage of the preset value to switch the device on / off. For pump control applications, the function can be inverted to empty a well. A stable level within a hysteresis around the preset value is the result.
All configuration settings are accessed via a simple operator menu which can be password protected. Each setting is clearly indicated with an alphanumerical description, which avoids confusing abbreviations. Once familiar with one D-series product, you will be able to program all models in all series without a manual. All settings are safely stored in EEPROM memory in the event of sudden power failure.
Fluidwell D074 Advantages
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Level control: high/low switch points and a preset value can be set.
- Displays actual level, switch points, status, and preset value.
- Switch points and preset values can be set by the operator or be password protected.
- Level: six large 17mm (0.67) digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for level: L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl, or no unit.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according to DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
The display has large 17mm (0.67”) and 8mm (0.31”) digits which can be set to show the actual level, height, percentage, and control value. The display is a transflective type, which means that a high contrast reading is guaranteed, even in full sunlight. The D074 has a smart display update function incorporated. Related to the lower temperatures, the update frequency of the LCD is tuned automatically to achieve a readable display even at -40°C / -40°F.
One output is available to control e.g. pump or valve, according to the high/low-level switch point values. The output signal can be a passive NPN, active PNP, or a robust, highly isolated electro-mechanical relay (NO/NC).
The D074 does accept (0)4 – 20mA and 0 – 10V input signals from any type of level measurement device. The input signal type can be selected by the user in the configuration menu without having to adjust any sensitive mechanical dip-switches, jumpers, or trimmers. Also, a 4 – 20mA input loop-powered model is available
The basic power supply for the D074 is 8 – 30V DC. Several other power supplies are possible: With the 24V AC/DC and 115 – 230V AC power supplies, an 8.2 / 12 / 24V DC sensor supply is offered. For analog sensors, a 4 – 20mA input loop-powered version is available. Finally, we offer a long-life lithium battery with a life expectancy that will last up to five years.
The D074 is supplied in a unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) class panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, based on a popular DIN-sized enclosure of 144 x 72mm. The front enclosure withstands powerful water jets and even total immersion. The maximum thickness of the panel is 6mm (1/4”). The D-Series is the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel-mounted indicators
- The D074 fits in basic on/off level control applications (e.g. for filling up a container) without PI(D) control.
- Very suitable when the required level changes frequently (e.g. for emptying a well or tank).
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
Fluidwell D074 Specification
- Level Inputs
- 0-10V DC.
- Alarm outputs: None
- Analog outputs: None
- Control outputs:
- Function: One on/off control output (e.g. for pump or valve control).
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output, or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- Power Supply
- Basic: 8 – 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long-life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- Sensor Supply
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- Intrinsically Safe
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- Modbus communication is available on F1-Series products.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Datasheet: Fluidwell D074 Level Controller
- Fluidwell F490 Loop Powered Multi Purpose Indicator
- Fluidwell F133 Intrinsically Safe Delivery Controller / Dispenser
- Fluidwell F130 Batch Flow Control
- Fluidwell F Series Flow Display and Level Control
- Fluidwell F119 Flow rate Indicator with receipt printer driver
- Fluidwell Display, Indicator, Totalizer, and Batch Control for Flow and Level
- Fluidwell F Series Flow Display and Level Control
- Cartridge Fuse General Duty Safety Switch
- Fluidwell Display, Indicator, Totalizer and Batch Control for Flow and Level Meter
- Fluidwell B Series Basic Flow Indicator
- Fluidwell D Series DIN Panel Mount Flow Indicator
- Battery Powered Flow Rate Transmitter RT-10 Series AW Lake
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions