Adam Equipment Astro Compact-Portioning are sold throughout the world, supported by a diversified network of distributors. The company’s products are available through e-commerce, catalog distribution, and independent dealers, who can provide additional application sales and technical service.
Adam’s distribution channel is maintained by wholly owned facilities strategically located in Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
These locations provide technical, warehouse, sales, and marketing assistance to all of their customers. Adam Equipment is an ISO 9001 manufacturer with research and development based in the UK head office. The company meets or exceeds most international manufacturing standards and regulations.
Astro™ Compact Portioning Scale
Adam Equipment’s portable compact precision balances are the right choice for labs, classrooms, field settings or manufacturing operations. Lightweight and easy to operate, they are powered by an AC adapter or battery, allowing use in the field or at remote testing locations where electricity is unavailable.
Ideal for use in a variety of settings, Adam’s portable compact balances offers the features and functions needed for many different applications.
They are well-suited for performing basic mass measurement in general science lessons, chemistry labs, and physics classrooms – models with a special stackable design are an excellent solution for labs or classrooms with limited space.
Astro™ Compact Portioning Scale can perform quality control tasks and measurement for packaging and fill in small manufacturing facilities or food processing plants. Adam digital balances are constructed of durable materials, so spills can be cleaned up quickly and easily.
Astro™ Compact Portioning Scale is designed to be durable enough to withstand the demands of a variety of food environments – from small café kitchens to large restaurant chains, from mid-sized catering companies to internationally known fast-food franchises.
Astro™ Compact Portioning Scale stainless steel housing is ideal for portion management in commercial kitchen settings and allows efficient clean up with a simple wipe down after use.
Readings on the display change from green to red to alert the user if the scale is overloaded.
Adam Equipment Astro Compact-Portioning Features
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Colored LCD displays green when weighing and red at overload
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Rugged stainless steel construction for ultimate durability
- Auto power-off to save energy
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Operates with AC adapter (included) or batteries (not included)
- Low-battery indicator alerts users when batteries need replacement
Adam Equipment Astro Compact-Portioning Specification
|Pan Size||6.3″x7.1″ / 160x180mm|
|Weighing Units||g, lb, oz|
|Stabilization Time (sec)||2|
|Display||LCD with 0.7″/ 18mm-high digits|
|Power Supply||6VDC 500mA adapter / 2 x AAA batteries|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C / 32° to 104°F|
|Overall Dim||8.3″x6.6″x2.6″ / 212x167x66mm (wxdxh)|
|Net Weight||1.9lb / 0.85kg|
Download Data Sheet: Astro™ Compact Portioning Scale
- Formalin Dispensingsystem FDS-760W
- Preparation Cabinet NSP-VKL-RW 1600 Made of High Pressure Laminate
- Down-Draft Grossing Table UCS
- Exhaust Unit AAS-750 – 1200 BEL
- Eltra Incremental Rotart Encoders